Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Oversea's and need a little help

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by harrisonj_32, May 4, 2006.

1. harrisonj_32

harrisonj_32 Registered Member

I'm Currently deployed and phone and internet is limited. I have a 1969 blazer I'm fixing up back in Georgia and I need a little help. I'm trying to find; a outer shell for my grille, a front left fender, a center console(all-weather), some diamond plate, a loud ass horn, and a brush gaurd/bumpers. Since my internet is limited I wanted to know if you guys had some places in mind or some advice. I'm also planning on cutting my doors down, taking off the door handles/gas tank knob and painting the whole thing is durabak bed liner. Any help or advise would be appriecated.
    thanks
    john

2. blank

blank Registered Member

John,

First off thanks for serving I got back from over there recently. I will post your message to a couple of other forums that may be able to help out in your neck of the woods.
    I know ebay is tough to get on over there unless you got to the Armys computer center or get ahold of the comm guys on the base. But I have found most of my parts from doing "4x4" in the search engine under ebay motors. Hope this helps. GOD SPEED!!!