Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm quite bored....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I\'m quite bored....

I'm bored...

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: I\'m quite bored....

Join the club

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

29 days till Lo Pro's CD comes out... it's gonna kick all kinds of ass... their website, http://www.lo-promusic.com has a couple songs you can listen to...

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

OH YEAH!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I haven't put the /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif at the end of some of my posts lately, hopefully this will make up for that... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

PPPPPAAAAAAAADDDDDDD

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

you guys are crazy, wish i had time to be bored, man.....

started today by tearing down a 1992 3.1L engine to get the broken timing chain off and it been firckin raining since yesterday morning non stop and thats a bunchof crap, and i am supposed to go to peoria hauling in a junk dodge van to the shredder ard but i wont have time to because i have to get an apartment uptown ready to rent by painting and cleaning it and such and soemday this week get the timing chain job done and also getparts off and mailed and i have ppl parking vehicles and now a damn boat and trailer in the mushy good grass areas out here instead of the graveled areas because theyre morons and then the drunken clan over at the garage keep calling wanting me to bring some oxygen tank over that i dont even own anymore and the trailer thats not even mine that the dodge van is loaded onto, and this apartment here thats still literally gutted no drywall no nothing and walls to builsd yet in here and its almost fall and already cold in here and fall coming means in a short while there will be about seven monthsof crap weather that we cant do anything outdoors in, so will be stuck indoors for all that time and i hate being indoors, sigh........
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

and......... im pissed at the internet because everytime i get fresh windows xp on my system and hook up to internet, i cant even get windows patches started downloaded before the damn internet worms find their frickin way into my system,

this is some bull crap. i hope they put that 18 year old freak who wrote the blaster worm in prison forever !
    and whoever wrote the damned welchia worm also !!!!!!!

bastards !

grrrrrrrrrr....................... !

im booked for a while.,

and i wonder why im still a bachelor at 25, i never have the time or employment to have it any other way,