Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im ready for work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Jan 14, 2004.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i push carts at BJ's..whoopy..and its liek 2 degrees out right now..suppost to get even colder..i got full long jons under neath, sweat shirt, my nice warm jacket, my hat, nice heavy duty boots, and my snow pants, and heavy duty gloves...i should be good..last shift i worked i had shoes and jeans on /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I had that job in high school. Al I can say is "more power to ya"!!! I ain't pushin no more damn carts /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

WOW that sucks! Light the store on fire that will keep you warm. LOL

4. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

I just went and got an application for a camp counsler this Summer. I'd rather be sweating than freezing.

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I had that job in high school. Al I can say is "more power to ya"!!! I ain't pushin no more damn carts /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too man, I almost died out there.

I know that I can push about 70 carts. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

in the snow i can get about 12 in, and im a scrawny kid, wieghing at 120. also depends on how deep the snow is and that...last night it wasnt to bad, all that stuff ihad on kept me nice and warm, and BJ's isnt a very big store, and u have ot pay a membership, so its not as busy as say wegmans or some big name store. but i gatta work same shift tonight, and we didnt have school today due to the windchill. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif this time of the year yea it kinda sucks, but when its nice out i really cant complain, and its better than sitting on my ass not making any money!

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

yes! im not the scrawniest on this board! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

but you're still one up - i aint got no job.

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

dont feel bad,every other day im underneath someones house fixing broken pipes,theres nothing like dragging a bunch of electric cords under there at7:30 am to cut something,soaking wet,only to get the crap shocked out of you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifwho needs coffee? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif(havent upgraded to gfi yet) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifYOURS TRULY HI PINION