Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Im removing a Black Diamond 4" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kmbonomo, Jun 3, 2001.

1. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

Im removing a Black Diamond 4\" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

Im removing a 4" lift that was put on my Blazer just before I bought it... It has less than 2000 miles on it... Questions are can I leave the shocks on or are they too long??? Does anyone have the normal 3 leaf front springs they want to sell along with stearing arm and U bolts front and rear...??? Anyone interested in the lift kit??? which includes front springs, back blocks, stearing arm, cross member drop blocks, U bolts front and rear... Keith

2. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Re: Im removing a Black Diamond 4\" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

I would be willing to trade you everything even up. All the stock stuff for yours. My springs only have 36,000 miles on them I am located in Michigan also.

Scott
    78blazer<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 78blazer on 06/03/01 03:37 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. Re: Im removing a Black Diamond 4\" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

why are you taking the lift off and putting stock stuff on?

78, 350/350/203, 3/4 ton, 4" lift, 35" BFGs
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://bluebeast.coloradok5.com/>http://bluebeast.coloradok5.com/</A>

4. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

Re: Im removing a Black Diamond 4\" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

Im negotiating since I think most people through the old stuff away... Also if the stuff is coming off a 78 whats the condition??? Bushings, U bolts, are they 3 leaf??? If its all very good than Im thinking you bring me $100 and the stuff and pick up the lift in Traverse City... If some things arent up to par, the price goes up.......... Keith

5. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Re: Im removing a Black Diamond 4" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

There not from a 78 there on a 84 and yes they are 3 leaf springs. What kind of shocks are on it? Since you will probably have to get new ones that are shorter maybe we could also swap shocks I could probably pick up some new ones depending on what they are to trade. I dont have no extra money alls I can do is staright up and maybe some parts or something I have laying around if ya need them. I am in gladwin so I am not real real far from ya. I have hood fenders bumpers interior from a 78 rear seat from a 84 and other odd and ends if ya need anything like that.

Scott
    78blazer<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 78blazer on 06/03/01 03:58 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

Because I ripped the convertible top off backing out of the garage... check it out I bought it on ebay... http://www.coloradok5.com/mr.smucker.shtml

7. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

I need to think about this a while... theres nothing I need other than screws ect. you can check it out I bought it on ebay http://www.coloradok5.com/mr.smucker.shtml

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by kmbonomo on 06/03/01 04:18 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

8. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

By the way im getting rid of the 35" bfg's and 11" wide chrome rims too... 5 of each...

9. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Re: Im removing a Black Diamond 4" lift... need stock springs... Selling lift..

i have some off of my 89. they have the teflon inserts, but they are 2 leaf with 2" add a leaves

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.coloradok5.com/mr.smucker.shtml>http://www.coloradok5.com/mr.smucker.shtml</A>

AIRBORNE!!

10. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

how much?? just the leafs or do you have the 2" blocks for the rear, or where they added leafs too.?? Keith

11. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

blocks for the rear, ill take 40 bucks for the whole set up including u-bolts, but the shipping may suck. the bushings are a little rough, but still good. let me know if you are interested.

AIRBORNE!!

12. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

can you grab it all and step on the scale then check with ups on shipping, or let me know the weight and where your at and I can call ups... thanks Keith

Go topless or don't go at all !!!

13. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

have to do it in the morn to get an accurate weight. but ill let you know

AIRBORNE!!

14. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

Do you have the old steering arm with that??

15. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

Robert did you get a chance to weight the springs ect. for shipping.. Keith