Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm Sad...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Avery4jc, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey guys and gals, its a sad night tonight. My family came over and watched my sister, mom and friend get into the rental car and drive off for Texas. My sister will be in Abilene going to college for the next couple of years with the occassional trips home for Christmas. We are a really close family and it is harder than I thought to have her gone.

We had a big prayer in the front yard with everyone and then they were off. Dad and I are on our own for a week or so though so that could be good.

Just to keep myself occupied I ordered a Uniden PC78 CB and had it next day'd to me so I can work on it tomorrow. I got the 102" SS whip put on tonight and I'll install everything else tomorrow. If you are the praying type toss one up for them as they head across the country on the 40, they go from Fresno to Needles, Needles to Albaqurque (sp), then on to Abilene. Thanks guys, I bought some powdered doughnuts and some milk and rented a movie so I'm off.

-Avery

2. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

im headed off here in bout 30 days for school 1 state down. My family keeps saying its gonna suck to see me go. itll be alright though. Im hoping your family a safe trip down. And you enjoy your week haha. When its just my dad and I we get a few movies, lounge around,, lazy as hell and make lots of noise in the garage with his 55 or corvette haha.

3. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

I cruise out to Abilene on business every now and again. It's a great town, very clean, VERY low crime rate. She should do just fine. Good luck to her!

:D

4. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Thats a loooong drive! Your family will be just fine!

5. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

lol, thanks guys. I just finished watching Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, it at least made me laugh a little. I'm excited to get that CB put in tomorrow, only $21 to have it next day'd so I went for it so I would have something to do.

I don't know, on one hand I'm glad because no one will be here to bug me, take my stuff, mess the bathroom up and such (believe it or not I'm the clean freak in the family) but on the other I have always had her here and she has always taken care of me, even when we were little. We are only 18 months apart so it's hard, not like some of my friends who are years and years apart when their siblings leave.

Anyways they just called and they made it to Needles and they are ready for a night of sleep. Tomorrow morning they will be off again!

-Avery