Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im screwed help me find a house.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chubbybob, May 12, 2004.

1. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

well I moved one load up to vancouver and went to sign the papers on the house we are buying and the owner gave me some great news. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    the renter that was living in this house and was supposed to be out on may 1st is refusing to leave so they made him sign a 90 day eviction notice.

so now I have sold my house hear in vegas and have to be out on the 28th of this month and im moving up there with no where to live /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I havent had to rely on anyone but myself for a place to live in over 11 years since I graduated from high school.
    so now it looks like we are going to stay at my wifes mothers house for a couple of months until our house is ready to move in to

what a great start to the summer.

well a nuff of my whining hows the rain ?

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[darn] happens, life happens... Sounds like you have a place to stay temporarily until it is all worked out though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [darn] happens, life happens... Sounds like you have a place to stay temporarily until it is all worked out though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well we arent really sure on her moms place because she is on a cruise ship until the 16th so there is no way to get ahold of her.
    her mom always insists that we stay there when we come to town to visit so im sure it will be ok but im sure you know I dont want to.

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

At least you know you wont have to live out of your truck or a hotel room when you get there. You could always rent something temporary after you get up here and close enough to drive around to look at things. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif But short term rentals with less than a 1 yr lease may be harder to find.

5. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    At least you know you wont have to live out of your truck or a hotel room when you get there. You could always rent something temporary after you get up here and close enough to drive around to look at things. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif But short term rentals with less than a 1 yr lease may be harder to find.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive been looking all week on the net to try and find a short term deal and no luck so it looks like her moms unless we decide to not buy that house at all.

we will start looking around when we get up there in 2 1/2
    weeks.
    even though this sucks im still anxious to get back up there. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

OR...you just kick the renter's ass....or just make life a living hell for him.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    OR...you just kick the renter's ass....or just make life a living hell for him.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

kicking his ass was my first thought till I found out he was about 60 years old then I thought my 250 pound ass whoopin on him just wouldnt be right. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I think I will just get moved up there and leave everything in my enclosed trailer and decide if I want to find another house to buy or wait.

my main problem is I have to have a shop and RV parking for all my stuff and this house fit the bill in price and property so it will be hard to find another. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif