Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im sick now!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Sep 12, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

what is an easy fix so my nose isn't so stuffed up? I talk like a alien, and its hard to breathe. I tried a "nyquill" last night and it didn't do sh_t (same as dayquill, but for the nigth) anything to help me? I have school tomorrow and dont feel like sitting and feeling like sh_t the whole day.

unclematty... you had some good ideas when I had a sore throat, what about my nose now /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The only sure cure I know isn't leagle. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Vicks nose spray.. bang, it's clear in a few minutes. Just don't use it a lot, like the directions say. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I'll give only advice on over the counter meds...Sudafed 30 mg 1 tab every 4 hours, drink lots of water (will help drain the sinuses). Tylenol 325 mg 1-2 tabs every 4-6 hours for fever, minor pain relief -or- Ibuprofen 200 mg. Now keep in mind, prescription strength is a lil more usually except tylenol...it is very toxic to your system (liver) and I do NOT recommend more than 650mg (2 tabs) every 4 hours. Afrin nasal spray, will clear the sinuses-use as directed on the package.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

okay I will try some of those things you guys suggested latert... I feel a bit bietter today /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If you want to unclog your sinuses, just go eat something really hot, like chili or a hot taco or soemthing with a lot of chili pepper in it. VazooM! Snooty nose king!

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

OD on nyquill, I take 3 times the recomended amount, youll wake up the next day feeling great(disclaimer: i can't be held responsiable for anybody's inablity to handle this much nyquill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

8. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    OD on nyquill, I take 3 times the recomended amount, youll wake up the next day feeling great(disclaimer: i can't be held responsiable for anybody's inablity to handle this much nyquill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]
    I get about two doses out of a full bottle of niquill, just like you said, wake up feeling great, plus get drunk as hell, IT REALLY WORKS, TRY IT!!! DURING THE DAY EAT REALLY SUPER HOT FOOD SPICY TACOS AND CURRY /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif
    PS my wife hates it when I do it because I sit up allnight drunk rambling, keeps her awake, but she says I'm /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

im to young to die because of O.D. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    O.D.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Ahhh Overly Dramatic, gotcha... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

i thought it stands for over dose? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Nahhh,I think it stands for Obliviously Dwaynebamaged... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

on a side note: Nyquil has sudafed and tylenol...so don't them with it...(see active ingredients:acetamenophen (tylenol) and pseudophedrine HCL (sudafed))

14. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

on a side note: Nyquil has sudafed and tylenol...so don't take them with it...(see active ingredients:acetamenophen (tylenol) and pseudophedrine HCL (sudafed))

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ooh okay. I seem to be feeling better by the day, im just drinking lots of water, and eating vitamin C

16. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

go find a place with suicide wings really really fing hot wings and put more hotsause on it. your head will drain

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I dont know of a place that sells them, and I rather not melt my insides /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif