Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im sick of this weather

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, May 14, 2004.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

it has rained 13 of the last 15 days, plus its supose to rain most of the day tommorow also. i have a 4' deep pond in my back yard that is not supose to be there. i can't work on my truck because its raining all the damn time. i can't work on the garage. i can't mow the yard (should have done it the other day, but i was working on my truck instead). i can't remember ever having this much rain in such a short amount of time. ive tried singing the kids song,

rain, rain go away, come back another day.

it doesn't help /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

FREE RAIN, ill box it up and ship it to you, ill even pay shipping /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

sorry for the rant, but this sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    FREE RAIN, ill box it up and ship it to you, ill even pay shipping

[/ QUOTE ]
    how much to 28365? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

j/k we had some Tuesday and the grass is high enough without adding more before I can get it cut.

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

yea,you guys have been getting hammered there.it's been between three and six PM before it starts here.just the right time to keep me from getting anything done. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    it has rained 13 of the last 15 days, plus its supose to rain most of the day tommorow also. i have a 4' deep pond in my back yard that is not supose to be there. i can't work on my truck because its raining all the damn time. i can't work on the garage. i can't mow the yard (should have done it the other day, but i was working on my truck instead). i can't remember ever having this much rain in such a short amount of time. ive tried singing the kids song,

rain, rain go away, come back another day.

it doesn't help /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

FREE RAIN, ill box it up and ship it to you, ill even pay shipping /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

sorry for the rant, but this sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Send that rain my way. We're in a drought over here. We could really use the rain around here. The farmers/ranchers are worried about thier crops and live stock, I'm very concerned about forest fires becouse of how close I live to the Black Hills national forest. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. boggerless

this realy is sad,but funny also.there was an artical in the detroit news about the drought in india.i think in 88 or 89. anyway they had a huge group of people get together to pray for rain.well a severe storm whipped up and cows were flying trough tne air and houses ,flooding, people were missing.DAMN talk about getting more than you asked for. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif. that was more than what they asked for, but that's what we get dealt sometimes.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it has rained 13 of the last 15 days

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, you're lucky... It snowed here the last 3 days, after a week in the 70's /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. boggerless

i swear they are the unluckiest people on the planet.at least once every two weeks they flip a ferry and hundreds drown. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif this has gone on at least the last ten years i've kept up on it. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

jeesh, talk about bad luck! *mental note- never ride that ferry*.

10. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Okay, I thought this post was for a cloudy day in arizona or something. The rain is getting ridiculas and the only thing good coming out of it is the free carwash.

11. big83chevy4x4

just watched the weather and they said we got over 1 foot of rain in the last week, not including the week before that /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Do what I do, resort to rain riding and saving the not so fortunate...

Still sucks I'm ready for it to stop here myself, just when it seemed to be gone we caught another 2" in an hour
    Flood 5/12/04

Same Place 2/5/04

13. big83chevy4x4

the rain doesn't really bother me, its that i can't work on my truck, so i can play in all the mud that the rain created /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Holey Moley, we get something like 9-11" A YEAR here, we get all excited about thunderstorms that dont even get the street wet. We are in a horrible drought. Hope your rain stops and comes down this way!

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the rain doesn't really bother me, its that i can't work on my truck, so i can play in all the mud that the rain created /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You should put a huge hill in your backyard... with a driveway spiraling to the top, where it meets a nice large heated/air conditioned garage... Good for truck working in any weather, flood or not... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it snowed here the last couple days. I'm from florida so I'm kinda used to the rain, but snow? especially in the middle of may. WTF?