Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm so Excited!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by sarazk5, Aug 31, 2001.

1. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

I\'m so Excited!!!

I got the first part of my HUGE LMC order yesterday. Carpet, front seat upholstery kit, new mirrors, new tail lights, and power locks. I also picked up my grey bench seat, that LGK gave me! It is nice too! Rest of my order is still on the way, but this stuff is all hella nice. I get to spend this weekend getting the truck ready to go in the paint shop, I can't wait to get all this stuff in my truck, it is going to look brand new. Stuff on the way include, rest of new lights, upholstery kit for rear seat, sunvisors, complete gasket set, new assemblies, insullation, grill trim, and the list goes on. Tonight I have to remind myself to take before pics, I have done soo much already and never once got a damn before pic. I must be lazy. If anyone needs burgundy seatbelts or a rear bench, that might need minor fixing/welding on the arm let me know. Other things I have done to my truck so far are, put on an 89 power tailgate, changed doors to newer model, rebuilt tranny, 4" lift kit, 35" tires with Mickey Thompson Alcoa Classics, Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks, 98 Suburban Console, Gt Aluminum Steering Wheel, Alarm, K&N, Flowmaster Exhaust with dual outlets, Warn Premium Hubs, Stainless brake lines, Stull Billet Grill, Newer bumpers, which I don't know how to put on the rear yet!, The list continues! Well I'm done boasting. After everything is installed all I will need to do is all new brakes, Untill I save up to do an axle swap! Hopefully the motor won't blow, will be only thing not replaced!

2. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m so Excited!!!

You sure are having a good time puttin that together. Its going to look great too! Thanks for sharin!

1984 K-5
    4" lift
    35x12.5 MTs
    buildin a 400 for it, any info greatly appreciated

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

WOW thats a heck of a list.
    Good luck

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Can you still get my parts at a discount ? I talked to you a while back but am Now ready to make the order through you if you still can ! Please respond a.s.a.p. .......THANKS !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !