Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm so freggin tired...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Jun 22, 2001
    It's a good thing Frontier Days is just a couple hours from being over. Pretty soon all the "cowboys" from NYC, Chicago, France, and the likes will be on their way home in their shiny H2s and such. The rodeo chasing REAL cowboys will be on their way, and Cheyenne can get back to normal... Though in a couple weeks I start working the morning shift at work... I'll be able to have a social life outside of midnight again, but I'll also have to get up at 5 A.M. so I can be to work by 6... wahoo... :D

I must admit, though, I actually had fun this Frontier Days. I did the parades, pancake breakfasts, a concert, and a street dance... Maybe next year I'll actually go to a rodeo event at the world's largest outdoor RODEO :doah: :haha:

As for tonight, though, I'm getting a good night's sleep, because it's been about a week since I slept more than 5 hours... :rolleyes:
  2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW

Jun 9, 2002
    Wait till you meet the girl of your dreams, you won't sleem more than 4-5 hours a night for months on end... I found one that is sexy and into 4 wheeling, camping, horses, etc and can't remember the last time I got 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 months.