Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm so happy I could pee

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trouble1, Mar 1, 2003.

1. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

I\'m so happy I could pee

Damn...talk about a good day, I started off having to drive a very un-roadworthy Blazer to the junk yard to try to find a new tranny for my car...found it at the first yard for $250.00 /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif....so i get back to my shop...which is harder than you would think...all of my dash is out and the new one is half installed so im trying to hold one side with my right hand, the left side with my left knee, and did i mention i have no lights.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif...anyway, friends came over and within 1 hour out with the old, in with the new....back doing donuts /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif...anyway, that was only noon, so i still got to finish the dash, replace my carb and a few BS things that I shouldn't have been doing (ie...more donuts ) I was getting ready to call it a day at about 5, cracked open a beer, and low and behold the guy with my new rebuilt axles pulled up. ALL FINISHED!!!!a week early, and $50.00 less than he had first said....I'm loving today.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Re: I\'m so happy I could pee

Kick ass, sounds like a pissy situation turned around real quick for you. Congrats.

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Found a new trail in my favorite area and met the land owners for joining prop.Got permission to use trails on theirs.just because I took time to ask.Sounds like you had better day though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Glad to hear how things worked out.

Although, when I first read the title, I thought you were recovering from doubt about your ability to releive yourself...

5. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Good Deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Does this mean your blazer is trail ready non, or at least all put back together? SOunds good here. My only problem is my 350 is only running on 7 cylinders. My wife does'nt want me to work on it as I am trying to get my 396 in by May & she'd rather I spend the $$ on that. Even though no power, it's still fun. m Maybe I go out behind my house today & hit some good trails. If I get stick, I'm only 3/4 mile from home.
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

getting close to trail ready, have all the parts except tires, shocks and wheels....hopefully by friday I'll have everything in....I waited way to long to talk to Steve aboput ordering tires, so I'll prolly be waiting a little bit on that...the biggest obstical now is "clocking a transfer case"...whatever that is...lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i love days like that..when you get everything done that you want and things just happen just liek they need to,..its a good thing! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

every 10 days of all goes wrong, u get 1 day of good... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

If you haven't found out yet. Clocking the T-case is to rotate it up and out of the way, I don't know if you can do it to a 208 but I have heard of it being done to a 205.

Eric