Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm so P!$$ED right now!!!!!! *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afroman006, Mar 21, 2003.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I\'m so P!$$ED right now!!!!!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by afroman006

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m so P!$$ED right now!!!!!!

Maybe it is me, but I am picking up on some friction in the family.

[ QUOTE ]
    My dad called me and told me some $hit about getting home right now. I explained to him the details but still he was an a$$hole so I ended up leaving right when everyone from my school was starting to show up.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You need to realize that you are the "child" and they are the "parent". If you do not like the house rules and your parents ........move out, get a job, pay rent, buy groceries.

Or, you could listen to your folks,enjoy your youth, suck it up and realize that you got busted.

Trust me on this.....................choose the latter. My father was an a$$hole at times too. Now that I am older, I have figured out that the a$$hole loved me and was just giving me guidance in a way that I could understand. (No, he did not beat me.)

P.S. You are really opening yourself up for somethings that you do not want to hear with this post.

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: I\'m so P!$$ED right now!!!!!!

I sure hope this doesn't piss you off more, but here's my take on things. Please keep in mind that I remember those days, but now I'm a dad and have to look at things from a different point of view:

1. [ QUOTE ]
    today is the official "senior skip day" (yah I'm a junior...thats besides the point)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, that IS the point. You are a junior....."senior skip day" is not for you.

2.[ QUOTE ]
    Soccer and lab aid do not count for any credit so I can miss all I want in those classes and not be affected. In history, I have a 98, so missing 1 day will not hurt me, at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing the point. Doing a good job MOST of the time doesn't earn you the right to skip class. Why is school important? It's not only because of what you learn in class, y'know. It has a lot to do with instilling work ethic and a sense of accomplishment as well. If you worked for me and figured that because you kicked ass all month you could take a day off you would be off my crew....

Remember - SCHOOL IS YOUR JOB RIGHT NOW. TREAT IT AS SUCH

3.[ QUOTE ]
    but my dad is a nazi. My dad called me and told me some $hit about getting home right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your dad is not being a nazi- he's being a father. You're not doing your job which forces him to do his job. Give the old man a break and remember that someday you'll probably be a dad too. It's not an easy job, trust me!!!

4. Your sister is a rat. I too would be pissed off. But.........You're talking about her like she's a piece of dirt- that's not cool. Family is all you've got and you talking about her like that isn't right. And do a little self-examination- honestly, what kind of brother are YOU? If the tone of this post is any indication of how you treat your sister, you shouldn't be surprised that she busted you.

Anyhow, take what you want out of this. I'm not so old that I forget my "glory days", and looking back now I realize how stupid I used to be sometimes...... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif