Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm so pissed.... Engine problems

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PhoenixZorn, Mar 30, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

So, as you guys know I ordered my engine from 350chevys.com...

I was ok with it accidentally getting delivered to Waterloo, Indiana, since it was the shipping company's fault that it went there rather than Wisconsin... then it dawned on me today...

Why the hell is it going to Waterloo at all??

The engine was supposed to be shipped to Lake Mills, Wisconsin, to the shop where the truck sits waiting for an engine that hasn't been delivered yet. So I call the Engine Shop, and tell him to change the shipping info and call the shipping company because they had reversed the bill to and ship to addresses... He calls them an hour later, gets the info changed, and they tell him the last place the truck checked in was in.... [Drumroll please]

Kansas City, Missouri!!!!

Needless to say, I was confused as to how a shipment can be mistakenly delivered to the wrong state, then be put on a RUSH delivery to get here in 2 days (today) and then end up checking in 3 states SOUTH of where it started... Who the hell told the delivery driver that Wisconsin was south of Indiana!?!??!

So, at this point, what should I do?? I have a few choices...

1. Sit on it and spin, and let these guys ass ram me with no lube while I wait for an engine that should have been here last friday.

2. Call the engine shop and get them to refund me the whole shipping cost due to the fact that it's now 5 days late from their guaranteed delivery time.

3. Call the shipping company and get them to refund me the whole shipping cost due to their idiocity in delivering to the wrong state first off, and then heading south 10 hours with a rush delivery 6 hours north of where it was mistakenly delivered.

4. Cap the delivery driver in the head for being such a moron and take all his other deliveries to sell on ebay... (this one is a joke people)

2. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

Which engine and what are the torque/hp specs?

I would raise hell and tell them you want a shipping refund.

3. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I got the Stage 1 350, 295hp 380ft/lbs torque...

4. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i would get my shipping money back for sure. I'd try to get it back from the engine shop first, and have them deal with getting refunded from the shipping company

5. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

If you try to get it back through 350chevys.com be sure to post up how they handle it. I'd love to know how they handle customer service issues. BTW, that really stinks, I hope you get it cleared up soon, so it can get dropped in.