Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

im sooooooooooooooo happy yet soooooooooooooo sad

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ilikeitloud, Oct 23, 2004.

1. ilikeitloud

ilikeitloud 1/2 ton status

to make a long story short i bought an 800 dollar blazer to wheel "as is" and now after hours of work and so many thousands of dollars she finally F'd!!! blew the motor and cracked the case on the tranny along with various other lil things /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so its been sittin in my drive way for that past 4 months not moving at all and my parents wont deal with the truck anymore so they are makin me junk it /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifBUT the good news is my buddy is sellin me his 86 jimmy!!!im excited cause it has everything that i was gonna put in my truck 14bff with disc,im switching over my d60 from my old truck to this, he also has a off-camber soft top on it along with a freshy redone camo paint job, a crate 350 with turbo 350/205. body work was done this summer alllllll the rust was takin out so it pretty much rust free, has 6in front springs and 4in ORD reverse shackle flip with 2in springs,and best part of all it the complete brand new interior...he put alllllllllll brand new carpet down and doorpanels,also just put in a new tuffy security console with the cd player mounted in the center console,has a nice arse billet grill that stretches from headlight to headlight with 10" light force lights mounted behind the grill. all for 3 grand sorry for the rant im just stoked thats all

2. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

good deal man! its always nice to get a truck thats not a basket case. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif