Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm starting to feel like Alan (MountainExplorer)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Apr 12, 2005.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm seriously considering going to check out this $350 F350 Wrecker...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/car/68070596.html

I have 3 cars right now... I need to sell one, and if I get another truck, I need to sell two...

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Haha, I have two trucks now and I'm negotiating for a third, not to mention I have about 3 wheel/tire sets, a set of 1/2 ton axles, various parts that I don't want to keep but just couldn't bear to toss, a fiberglass hard top, oh, and no room for any of it. :D

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:rotfl: I'll guess you don't rent...

I'm still kicking myself in the arse for missing out on the family business 454 rollback truck... They threw it in with the sale of the business for no extra $ to the buyer... I was offered anything I wanted before the sale, I just stupidly assumed they weren't selling the business trucks... :mad: :mad: :doah: :what: :eek1: :screwy: :shame: :angry1:

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Haha, actually it's even worse. I'm a high school senior so I still live at home and my dad hates my hobby. He can't understand why the hell I'd want to leave my good truck outside and put "that stupid green pile" in the garage. The top is sitting on our deck because it looks kinda redneck out in the middle of our back yard. :D He almost lost it when I told him I was buying a third truck. Hopefully I can work it out so I'll just leave the last one out at the persons farm and strip is as I break parts on my bogger. It'd make a good wheeler if anyone wants a 3/4 ton with a 44 front and a 14 bolt rear. I'll sell it to 'em for $800 :D

5. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Hey, im 19, I have 4 cars, probably about 4 or so axles, a couple t-cases, about 5 sets of springs, enough parts to build 2 engines, and a whole **** load more crap. Its crazy how it add's up.

6. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I'd want to buy that too. Ya can't start feeling like me till you get 20 or so projects lined up, and can't keep any of them running, yet still have the urge to get something else.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:haha::haha::haha:

Good point!