Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm starving to death!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I\'m starving to death!!!!!

Okay, I don't know what's up with my parents but I'm gonna fall over dead one of these days... Went in to get my dinner tonight and there's this HUGE bun and a little bit of meat and cheese on it... dad says there's yer burger, son... and I'm like where?

A growing young man can't live on food for a 10 year old... geez... Sure I eat all day and all night, but that doesn't mean I'm not slowly withering away to nothingness..

Okay, enough of that... I'll just end by saying that all the parents at CK5 need to feed their kids once in a while :P

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Re: I\'m starving to death!!!!!

So learn to cook...[​IMG] Yer not a baby anymore.[​IMG]

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

My parents stopped feeding me uhhhhh.........let's see.......15 years ago!!!!! Unless you have no arms you have no excuse, young man!!!![​IMG]

Maybe your mom would appreciate you helping her make dinner once in a while. And once you move out I can GUARANTEE you'll think back to tonight and say "Gee, those big ass buns I ate at home were great!!!! I wish I could have one right now....." while looking through your empty fridge.[​IMG]

<font color=red>DIGGING AND DIGGING AND DIGGING</font color=red>

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Heck I remember the bachlor day's nothing in the frige but mayo and a science project oh and a sh!t load of beer and chips in the cupboard. Aww the good ol day's.

Corey 78K5
    350CI, TH350, 203, Dana 44,12 Bolt, 4"lift, Shackel Flip, Sawsall and 35" BFG's

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

My parent's stopped cooking year's ago for us kids...I got to fend for myself. Your big enough to use a computer I'm sure you could cook your own food [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda> Miscellaneous Debris </a>

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Fast Food.

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.

7. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

you know once i started buying my own food, i began to eat less and less. I think im on 6 pounds of pasta a month. lots and lots of cool-aid

DUKE
    Why go around when you can go over?
    <a target="_blank" href=http://student.fortlewis.edu/~rdgebhardt/>http://student.fortlewis.edu/~rdgebhardt/</a>
    85 K5 <font color=blue>Big Blue</font color=blue>

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Haha, where's the beef, it got to be that way when I was a kid mom just stopped buying food because I ate it all. Its called eating yourself outta house and home...[​IMG] When I moved out all I could afford was potatoes and rice, well and beer I mean you can't go without beer right...

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Should have yelled out, "Where's the beef?" like the old lady on the Wendy's commercials!! [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wes... I doubt he remembers that look how old he is!! [​IMG] I feel old now [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

11. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

those commercials RULED!!! I didn't think anyone rememberd those.

The Red Beast

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I remember those commercials..Caps a youngin' LOL[​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the damn thing!!

13. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well Gee....Now you can be thankful to be so lucky as to have somebody to fix you a meal everynight. Why not treat the chef to a meal every once in a while. Takes a lot more than you would think to prepare a meal for the family.
    Wait till you get out on your own and eat Ramon noodles and hot dogs for a couple months straight. You will look back on that meal and wish for that much. Becides Americans as a whole are overweight. Statistics are in my favor to say you could probably lose a few pounds and be better for it in the end. [​IMG] Quit your whinning kid!

Women dig dents and flat paint!
    coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper

14. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

it could be worse. starving kids in &lt;insert whatever war torn country it is this week&gt; dream about gettin' bigass Buns... :-P

seriously tho, cooking isn't too hard. just start with the basics and move your way up. Ramen is possibly the easiest one oout there. on this level, Cheese Crisp also resides. ( get a pan, put it on the stove at perhaps mediuim, throw a tortilla on it, throw shredded cheese on that, wai for the cheese to melt, and make sure the tortilla is crispy. ) Sandwitches are easy too, as well as hot dogs. Cereal lay in the realms of food that takes less then 3 minutes to make, when you start to feel more confident, Macaroni and CHeese is prolly the next step in complexity. pour noodles into boiling water, let them boil till they're springly like noodles should be, drain the water, throw in butter, milk, and the sauce packet of doom ( unless you get the craft velveta kind... then just squeeze in the sauce) mix it together, and eat. when you tire of those, NBetty Crocker Scaloped potatoes are pretty dang easy to do... get box, dump contents into kettle with measured water, buter, and milk, let boil for about 2 minutes, then let simmer for 20. its easy to make pasta too... buy pasta in your favorite shape, buy a bottle of pasta sauce, cook pasta in kettle 1, warm sauce in kettle 2, combine, eat. there's also `Nickle Burrito's' except they don't cost a nickle any more.. .they're more like a quarter, but they're microwave food, realy cheap and easy.

hope the suggestions help a little... I'd mention fast food, but all the dirt cheap places I used to eat at now think they;re gods gift to humanity, and charge a double crapload for thier food... Arby's being 1, ( used to be able to buy a full meal, and walk home with a spare burger for 350) and taco bell being the other... taco bell was the epitome of cheap... 5 bucks coudl feed you, and most of mexico, ( the 79/89/99 commercials used to be 39/49/59...) I'd say McDonalds, but lets face it... you said you wanted Meat on your burgers. if you have an in-and-out burger near by, then you're in luck... low low prices, with giant good food.

good luck, and don't wither away...

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>Its a Wheelbase Thing... You Wouldn't Understand</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>CK5 SUB-culture</font color=red>

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Geeze is this poor kid getting hammerd or what not even a come back. Damn were ruthless, but heck you can't go around sounding like your a ford guy, come on now.

Corey 78K5

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

wow more people pay attention than I though :D

I try to avoid big-time fast food places... except Arby's and Quiznos... We also have a burger place called IN and Out and another one called burger world or something weird like that... there's some good eating :P

hrmmmmm... on my own sounds scary, I probably won't be able to live without mom cooking and cleaning LOL

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

17. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Learn to cook, baby ! I hate people who aren't self sufficient !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

18. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'd watch out for that Burgerworld place Capman...
    Isn't that where Beavis and Butthead work!? I've seen all the stuff they'll do to the food! Remember when the health inspector came!? [​IMG]

[Real Men Don't Care About Gas Mileage Or Rapid Tire Wear!]
    1972 K/5
    Ryan B.

19. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Dang In-N-Out is clear up there now? I remember when I was a kid it was just down in S. CA.... place sure expanded since then... that's one fast food place I actually will eat at... I hate most of them places ever since I started learning what really went in the food! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Please do not talk about In-n-out Burger. I have'nt got to eat there in a couple months now and now I got a major crave going on right now. The Double-Double Combo man I wish I had one. This sucks.

Corey 78K5