Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm such a badass.... Again...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I\'m such a badass.... Again...

Earned $100 at work tonight...

Ate a cupcake...

It's my 20th Birfday...

And a couple guys at work and I have a plan to catch the resident thief in the act...

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Re: I\'m such a badass.... Again...

Happy B-day. Goin have a few birthday brews? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Happy B-Day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Brews of iced tea yeah... I'm working tonight, and until Wednesday /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's all good though...

These guys today checked in and asked if they could have their rooms for one night longer than they reserved, and I looked on the computer and said no... Then they pulled out a $100 bill and said "Ben here says we can have our rooms for another night."

As tempting as it was, I couldn't... I said I'd cancel some people's reservations for $1000 so I could pay the bills between when I'd be fired and when I leave for basic, but they didn't go for that...

But then later on, I found out that those guys actually COULD have their rooms for an extra night due to a glitch in the computer... so I called em up and said if we still had a deal, I had rooms for them, so I extended their reservations, and they came down and presented me with a "Benjamin" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

happy birthday brother /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But then later on, I found out that those guys actually COULD have their rooms for an extra night due to a glitch in the computer... so I called em up and said if we still had a deal, I had rooms for them, so I extended their reservations, and they came down and presented me with a "Benjamin"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! Did you tell them it was a computer F-up, or did ya kinda let that fact hide somewhere...?

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I kinda just said I had something become available... He doesn't need to know anything more, it's none of his beeswax /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

He also keeps telling me I belong in New York... whatever that means... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif