Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

i'm such a cinical rooster vacume....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Nov 14, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i have always said people get what they get including me. i really don't feel sorry for anyone but little kids and those with disabilaties.adults should have enough sense to figure it out.we all get screwed and i feel bad for those peeps but not for the person who did it to them.my new years resolution is to take out as many ass holes on the road as possible.i've tried to be nice the last few years but thats not working.i had some punk cut me off last week to turn right. i tried to be cool but then the blank pulled into the gas station i was going to pull into.he went in off the side street so i pulled in front of him and tried to pull his door open.he took off~~~sissy ass.....i spent most of my life sitting back and watching.being cool and trying to keep things calm. and i keep getting it broke off in me. so its time to see what else i have to offer.

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

jailtime...... :wink1:

It ain't worth it man.... I spent many years being a psycho maniac, more than willing to pull over and scrap on the shoulder of a highway.... Lucky I didn't get shot and I was only sued once..

It ain't worth your time... Stupid people reep what they sow... Life will deal them justice, you don't need to... Worry about your own existence and your son...

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I went through some **** in my life , did things I ain't proud of , and grew up . That said , I honestly believe we get what we put in . Do right , get right , do wrong , get wrong .

So when the day to day stuff gets ya , like the a$$hats you want to get back at with roadrage , let em go . They will get themselves into their own trouble anyway , fate has a way with people sooner or later .

Just drive home and relax , drink a beer , see your kid , post up here , whatever :thumb:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  4. burban89

burban89 1/2 ton status

I feel you pain, I drive two hours round trip to work and home. And im surprised I havent killed one of those @$$bags yet. But I take a deep breath and remember they cant help that there idots they were born that way.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hang in there Daryl...

6. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Put a picture of your boy on your dash so you never loose sight of whats really important:D

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Good idea...

8. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

They come to me from time to time:D

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

THANKS GUYS!!!my nature is to go crazy, and i have kept it cool for years.but lately i have been thinking ugly thoughts.today was good for me finacially but that much closer to seeing my son part time!!!SOB