Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I'm very much ready for my vacation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My vacation needs to come faster, preferably before I go nuts and rip my own skull out

9 days 5 hours and 30 minutes till my plane leaves for SLC...

5 days off, 4 in another state :D This is going to rule my universe...

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    You'll make it.
    Have fun and enjoy your time off. Vacations rule.

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Six days and a few hours... It can't come too soon... My brain feels like Jello... And I think I may have gotten busted by the corporate computer nerds cruising the net at work tonight :doah:

4. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yup, next fri at 2:30, off for 12 days... :woot: :saweet:

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

5 Days and 7 hours... Really 4 days since I have the day before my vacation off...

I think I might fly off the handle and strangle somebody, I just can't make it...

It would've been tonight if it wasn't for confusing the crap out of drunk people and sitting in a walk-in freezer for a few minutes... It was my only salvation...

6. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

do you still work at the buffet?

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Is this possible? Please report back and let us know:D

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Nah that was 2 years ago d00D, I'm back at the ho-tel

9. Confedneck79K30

man i missed a lot... oh hell

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

4 days 5 hours and 45ish minutes till my plane leaves... 3 days till my vacation starts... 2 more days of work, off tomorrow...

Tonights story:

A guy with the state Auditor's office calls me up, and I'm pretty sure he was whispering, to tell me that there was... Wait, I need to use his words here...

"This character in the room next to me is smoking up a storm outside his door. He's using four-letter words and I don't want to expose my wife to this kind of stuff."

He said the guy had tattoos on his arms and his pants were down around his waist (yes, he said waist, not ankles like old folks usually say) and he could see his underwear. He was pretty sure he was a drug dealer waiting for someone because he had his room door open...

I tried to act concerned, but come on... I'll admit I'm a bit on the judgemental side, but even I'm not so bad that I would see tattoos, cigarettes, "four-letter words," and an open hotel room door and think twice about the person... So I told the government employee on the phone that I could find him another room if he didn't want to be around his neighbor...

He wasn't too happy about that idea... I just had to be honest with the poor old man and say if the guy is dealing drugs I'd be happy to have him moved to a room with some bars, but I can't go kicking people out of their hotel rooms because they have tattoos, smoke, and swear... That's not a crime... That's really not even the old man's business...

So the guy comes down to the front desk to get keys for a new room, and instead of introducing himself so I know who he is, he just stands there and glares... So I give him the staring match for a few seconds before realizing I've not been so disgusted to look at a little old man in my life, then just hand him the keys... He said to me, "I've been staying here for 20 years, and I've NEVER seen trash like that in this hotel. I can't believe you let someone like that on your property."

Then later on he came back and said that he was sure the guy was a drug dealer and that he had a guy acting as a lookout... Because someone was sitting in a car on their cell phone nearby...

I've had it higher than I can reach my hand to show with these government employees... Seriously, they're the only ones causing me trouble this week :doah:

Good thing I'm off tomorrow...

11. Confedneck79K30

you could always off them all, carl... 'course that could be more trouble... lol

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

2 Days, 7 Hours...

One more day of work.

I have nothing to complain about, since my co-worker got all the crabby and unpleasurable customers for a nice change :D

I will say, I think I will run for Mayor of Cheyenne in 2008. You all need to move here and place your vote.

13. Confedneck79K30

good idea cappy, run as a write in, ill write in my absentee from fla, ok? lol

14. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you'll make it.my 3 and a 1/2 month vacation started 12-9-06..:bow: :bow:

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

3.5 months must be nice... Boring, but nice...

Somehow I made it through today, but I have some kind of cold or something. I'm going to drastic lengths to ensure my health by morning... Or else packing some Dayquil...

I'm now officially on my vacation. 5 days off work, 3 paid, then I only work 4 hours on Christmas :D but double pay, so it's like a full day :bow: