Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Immigration issue draws thousands into streets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muscle, Mar 26, 2006.

1. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Am I missing something or are these just all the wackos in LA getting together? I see there have been demonstrations of the same kind in other cities, even in Phoenix.

Personally Im with Congressman JD Hayworth. I think we need to shut down the border and ENFORCE the laws we have now before granting any type of immunity to illegals. Once we have control over our borders, then we can deal with the illegal aliens we have now.
    :mad:

2. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

yeah I suppose ....it will never happen ...I wish it would tho...

3. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Thats what Im talking about! Whats wrong with dong this?

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

The borders are under control! By Politicians who are paid off by the Mexican government to keep them wide open.
    Just the other day Hillary Clinton claimed that these illegal aliens were not criminals at all. She tried to "justify" their criminal behavior in a sad attempt at quoting scriptures by claiming that even Jesus Christ was himself an illegal alien:rolleyes: What a dumb **** that idiot is.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That sounds like a good idea, but it would be difficult to enforce the babies born here part. That's fundamentally american, you're born here, you're a citizen, doesn't matter what your parents story is.
    Maybe the kids should be put in foster care and the parents immediately deported. Or the whole family deported and not allowed back in until the kid (the U.S. citizen) is over 18 and can come in and make his own adult decisions, thereby eliminating the need to have parents here. I'm sure that would discourage the practice, or at least make it much less appealing...

6. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Seems the prevailing attitude in L.A. is that illegal aliens also have the right to protest. I guess they knew they had that right when they figured out that they can get free health care, scholarships to college and social services while being here illegally. I'll bet that over half of the protesters there were illegal. Where was the INS? Would've been like shooting fish in a barrel.

This protest will influence the politicians. I hope everyone who opposes allowing illegal immigrants to remain in this country makes a big stink about it with their Congressional reps.

BTW, Mexico is our second biggest source of oil (behind Canada) and Mexico's second largest source of income after oil (which is #1) is money sent into the country from their people in the U.S. I'm guessing this is why the illegal alien thing is being so muddied - it's obvious that illegal aliens are ILLEGALLY here, (it's a crime and so is pretty black and white) but Mexico's economy depends on money crossing from the U.S. to them and we depend (at least today) on Mexican oil production.

I don't condone the lack of strict enforcement and I wish they'd pass this bill, but I think it will take more pressure from those who support the bill, so it can override the tendency to give in to pressure like that coming to bear from this stupid protest.

Geez, I can't believe I live here (in L.A.).:mad:

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I say we annex Mexico as part of the US. Since they so determined to integrate we'll just take over and clean the place up.

We could name it South Texas.

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

up the border security. if it moves, and doesnt stop when told to, shoot it. if it still moves, shoot it again. then, throw the bodies back onto the mexican side of the border. they'll get the hint eventually.

i'm all for opening fire into the crowd, since they're either A) illegal, or B) supporting criminal activity. shoot em all, let god sort em out.

i live probably 5 hours from Canada, and i can hardly order a damned CHEESEBURGER in english. its damn time we need to something about this problem.

9. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Its not illegal to shoot people who dont exist:thinking:

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

it is in fact illegal to take someone else's life, wether they're legal or not. its happened several times here. someone finds an illegal immigrant killed, the police flush thousands of tax dollars down the toilet trying to find out who the piece of **** is, and then even more to find out who did him/her in. its absolutely disgusting the amount of money thrown away on crap like that.

11. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Couple of good ol' Texas boys tried that route already....didn't work so well for them....besides, killing is NOT the answer.

We need to inforce current laws, make being here illegaly a FELONY and penalize companies that hire them. You wouldn't even have to biuild a fence if you do that stuff. Of course a lot of people will ask, "Well, how will we incarcerate these people?" Easy, bring back the old camps of the south. The places that were basically self sustaining. Grew their own food, used their own labor....it works!

Another thing that would help...the Colorado State Patrol is debating opening up an immigration unit that would be trained in federal immigration laws I.E. a STATE run INS , that would investigate and return illegals. All this happened after 4 rollover wrecks and 2 traffic stops this last snowstorm that found around 100 illegal immigrants....yes, in just 4 wrecks and 2 stops. And they want to say there's no problem.

12. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I would never kill another human. I just get so up set that the laws are not enforced at all! Everyday I see it (I work in construction) company's under bid because of their illegals and dont get punished for it, so there for I get punished as a buisness owner and as an American taxpayer. Shooting is not the answer, But there have been many times they jump over the border ready to shoot anyone who stands in there way. put a terrorist in a sombrero and a poncho....can you tell the differance?

13. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

can anyone find the actual bills' numbers? im doing a paper on this and having the darndest time finding this tiny bit of info.

EDIT: found it! s.2454 for anyone else that may be doing a 6 page paper on it due tomorrow morning! lol

14. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i like that RATCH.

15. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Well I feel concerned that these demonstrations will definately be noticed by our politicians. Even if the demonstrations were made by a majority of illegals. Its up to all of us to contact your senators (you each have two).

Im a realist and I dont think that coralling these people up in pens till we ship them off back to mexico is ever going to happen. I think what we need to do is stop anymore from coming over. Then we can allow those who are honest and working a chance to stay. Those who are criminal or wanted we ship them the hell back.

16. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Carpet-bomb. They don't call it ILLEGAL immigration for nothing...

17. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

How bou this??? Immediate induction into the armed forces for all who are physically fit. Otherwise, air drop them into Cuba.

The sad part is,big business runs on illegal labor. Until the penalties are greater than the profits, illegal labor will continue. I have nothing against folks coming here LEGALLY, and becoming citizens. If we don't get a handle on this problem, we will have a Spanish speaking president in 10 years!!!!:mad:

18. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

El Presidente Grillo de Jiminy

Bienvenidos a CK5. La cuatro rueda oficial conduce el sitio de nuevos Estados Unidos mejicanos.

19. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

The PR line businesses run that illegal aliens are doing work Americans "refuse to do" is the same argument slave owners used in the 1800's. Our agri-business ran just fine after there weren't slaves doing the cotton picking and people needed to be paid.

And anyway, aren't minimum wage paying jobs what teenagers get during the summer?:haha:

20. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Kick Them All Out! Every Damn One Of Them!