Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Immigration Sense...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by firefighter184, Jan 20, 2006.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

President Theodore Roosevelt, 1919: "We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming an American, and nothing but an American. . . . There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag . . . and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

¿pero cuántas banderas mexicanas que usted ve? ¿o cómo en la gente del “orgullo negro” quién varias banderas africanas de la exposición? ¡usted desea ser igual, ACTO IGUAL!

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Esto hombre habla la verdad.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Simply build an elevated series of linked high frequency microwave towers with receivers just below ground level.

Instant wall no one will cross, alive at least.

If people immigrated here legally, followed the rules, and spoke english there wouldn't be a problem.

Now you've got a bilingual commercial coming up in the superbowl. As long as business wants immigrant money there will be an open border. What's funny is that we have the anti-immigration party in near complete control of government and they haven't done squat after years of bitching about it.

That's my narrow view of it.

5. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Some polician here in Texas proposed building a wall all along the entire Rio Grande to help with the illegal immigration (I know it hasnt done much for NM, AZ, and CA but at least they're trying). What a humane and sensible (allbeit prety damn expensive) solution right? Not according to LULAC. They claimed a wall like that would unfairly descriminate against mexicans. NO ****. Just FYI along the entire Texas/Mexico border there is nothing but a 10 yard wide river stopping illegals from crossing. Ah the joys of living in South Texas...

6. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

dont worry, here they couldnt finish the fence cause it would disturb the Blue Tick Mouse:haha: :haha:

7. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

LMAO, why do you think I moved to Colorado?

Actually, my buddy in Harlingen (who's dad is INS) said that local sheriffs have caught people from other natinalities i.e. arabs, chinese, koreans coming across the mexican border. One arab was actually on the watch list and the FBI came down to pick him up. It's not just about people that "want a yob" that don't speak englich anymore.

8. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

well I dont know what it is but the illegals sure flock to Northwest Iowa. They just busted 10 or 11 more of em a week or two ago. Makes ya feel kinda bad for em at times, that they have to come here and work for a crap wage and they are better off then in mexico. Its somewhat humorous though when you drive around in Storm Lake and there are just as many if not more Texas license plates then Iowa plates.

although then again is pisses ya off two the nice little town I grew up in has had a rash of thefts latly, and im not pointing any fingers but 5 or 6 hispanic gentlemen just moved into a rental house not to long before they started probably pure coincidence but who knows.

9. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I don't think any wall(or microwave tower) will stop immigration or people coming into the USA. As long as there is identity theft there will be a way in through the front door. If employeers would not hire them they wouldnt come. just like drugs if people would not use them there would be no supply.

ARQ.

almost forgot viva mexico!, i love mexican food...

10. 89GMCSuburban

I like tex-mex better....

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

arma ellos abajo en la frontera, problema solucionado

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ummmmm.... Nani? (Romanji)

13. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  14. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

So let me get this straight. I shouldn't be upset that;
    1. these people live six couples to a house with 14 children, all under the same roof in a house that me and my family are cramped in with only six of us?
    2. every one of these people drives a nice car no more than two years old, when I work as much if not more than them and I have drive this old beater!
    3. these people get to play that umpa-umpa music till all hours of the night, so I can't sleep, before I have to go to work.
    4. these people can work on their cars inthe driveway and out on the street, yet I cant even open the hood on a car without the cops geting called.

5. And my biggest bitch of all, since when is it OK to pull up to some one's house and honk for them to come out! what ever happened to getting your lazy ass out of the car and get out and walk to the door and knock!
    Join american society you focking mall rats!

15. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Hellsyesya.

16. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

so here I am typing that reply, and one of the non english speaking dickhead ettes, pulls up and blows the horn right in the middle of my rant, bad move idiot. (out the door I go to chew some illegallly-in-the-country's ass)

17. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Yes the "mexican doorbell" is as common as a sunset in south Texas...

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I lived in Omaha, Ne. for years. They had too hire Spanish speaking officers because alot of the "Mexicans" couldn't speak english. In my personal opinion, that right there should have been a red flag that this person may be in the country illegally. I think if someone can not speak english, the police should hold them till INS can interview them and determen if they are in the country legally or not.

19. 89GMCSuburban

I don't miss that at all..not doors at most duplexes in SA are more than 10 freaking feet from the driveway. The people below me play the oompa-oompa crap. When they do that, I turn my 15" KLH's towards the floor and turn up some Cannibal Corpse. Not only that, one of them drives an old beetle with big tires on the back. Well, he feels the urge when he starts it to run it full bore till he thinks it's warmed up and that it is necessary to back up with said engine full bore. I don't know how many times he's almost hit the trucks/garage/other peoples cars when leaving. Quite irritating.

20. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I'm starting to like you sir.

While death and grindcore are preferred listening, I tend to use the classic Ministry Albun, Psalm 69 for neighbor annoyance duties. Much more bass.:saweet: