Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

immmm baccccccccck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jul 31, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

for those of you who read my last post, I went on vacation, darn was it exciting. but first, I want to say... DAAAYMUM! why is there so many new posts!

here is some key points on my trip:

On the way to richmond B.C. I saw a total of 4 lamborginia's (sp?) 3 yellows and 1 gold, all with in 5 minites. the dealers must have been transporting them or something, darn were they neat.

secondly, Cranbrook (where I live) being so small, there is mostly old people, and that, so not alot of 'wheelers, on my trip I saw a total of 42 lifted trucks. either furds, chevys, toyotas or GMC's. that would be something like 2 years worth of what I would see here. One of the neat things I saw was a exo-caged 'yota somewhere before Surrey B.C. it was awesome...

Then in the bigger cities I saw a total of 12 limoseens! rich people...

I cannot beilve how many beautiful wimmen are down there! There were so many!
    I saw a real live beaver! (the animal)
    Then there was the unimog! woohoo that was cool.
    And I saw real ricers... this guy was japanese with brown streaks in his hair and spiked up. Then he had a honda or something, all riced out with stickers on too. It was halarious!

2. rock.monkey

rock.monkey 1/2 ton status

See it all the time,nuthen new to me. But is is one of the reasons buy the end of August I be a Caribou kid,we're moving to 100 mile house. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not racist or anything, but I'd rather have a few here and there, not thousands.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHOA look at the size of that contradiction!

Hahahaha

Welcome back oh naive one

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hmm, How old are you dude? Just curious, don't get defensive or anything....

5. k5-newbie

k5-newbie 1/2 ton status

welcome back...glad the trip went well

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

glad your back ok, and [darn] that must be one small ass town you live it!!! you do not get out much! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

well compared to Vancouver, its an ant to a elephant.
    Theres only something like 20,000 people here. And vancouver must be upwards to the millions!

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmm, How old are you dude? Just curious, don't get defensive or anything....

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't say... We tried to get it out in a chat one night, but no go /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

n-e-wayz... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Anyway... Welcome back, Mr. Canada /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif