Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

important- happening tommorrow: officially parting th 77 GMC K2500 pickup:

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by R72K5, Jul 11, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

goes to scrapper tomorrow, gotta do it or i get into more trouble with city zoning ordinance dude: got this project lined up with a "junk" guy locally for tomorrow, this is no joke and i am serious and i am not trying to make quick sales i am trying to keep perfecly good parts fvrom getting shredded, literally !

today he came over and said he will bring torcha nd trailer, so there goes that and the 82 C-10 too, posi 12 bolt rear, good wiring harnesses for 305 and th350 with EST/ESC system. probably good rad support for four headlights silverado style. and bumpers and all. straight steering column for auto trans good shape and tight.
    p/s is sold off the 2wd, the p/s entire syastem is gonna go to waste off the 4x4 ! and alot of othernice stuff, dash, 203 case, th350 and so forth, drivelines, etc, all works and good ! i will take offers on anything but gotta hurry because this is no joke, am cleaning up outsid eof building and these two trucks gotta go in order to not look so much like a salveage yard in this neighborhood !

i can hold onto parts and i can take payments and so forth i am easy to work with ! i have room to store parts but not whole vehicles !

the 77 K2500 front axle is gone, rear is 4.10 8 lug 14 FF, driveshafts are nice shape complete !

im not saving anything cept 350 engine for a guy locally here and everything else entire trucks go scrap shredder in peoria, oh and 77 grille stuff and bumper is all chrome and pretty nice not trashed. body is junk however, ALL the sheetmetal anyways!
    rear slider i think is ok, and harnesses for engine and lights and cab are nice i am pretty sure, i can check,.

203 crossmember is good shape, mounts also and related,

overdoing this post but i gotta make sure ive got pretty much anything possibly good listed.

i would list prices but damn theres all kind sof stuff, so i dunno, im more into seeing stuff not going to waste than i am about what i get for any of it. mail is biggest deal on anything over 70lbs or over 130" combined girth plus length packaged for post office mailing.

jlaughner and 75k5 and jermeyk5 saw both trucks when they were here the other day, you should be able to ask them about anything about the trucks or anything here if you want to know as a backup form of information sources or something ?

thanks

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    goes to scrapper tomorrow, gotta do it or i get into more trouble with city zoning ordinance dude

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, the whole red/white truck (whole minus front axle) truck is going to the scrap yard?
    Whats up with the zoning deal? Maybe you need a huge privacy fence /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    One day earlier and I would have taken the rear axle too /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    probably good rad support for four headlights silverado style

[/ QUOTE ]
    Would this fit my 87 blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

are the 10bolt and 44 top spring plates the same? If not I'll take those from the 77. Rear axle also if you can hold it a little while

3. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

5.00 for the power steering pump + ride??

4. JeremyK5

JeremyK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I sent you a pm.

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: important- happening tommorrow: officially parting th 77 GMC K2500 pick

If those doors from the '82 will work on my '75, I'll be interested in them. I know I'll have to cut them to fit, but it may be worth a try.

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    goes to scrapper tomorrow, gotta do it or i get into more trouble with city zoning ordinance dude

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, the whole red/white truck (whole minus front axle) truck is going to the scrap yard?
    Whats up with the zoning deal? Maybe you need a huge privacy fence /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    One day earlier and I would have taken the rear axle too /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    probably good rad support for four headlights silverado style

[/ QUOTE ]
    Would this fit my 87 blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

are the 10bolt and 44 top spring plates the same? If not I'll take those from the 77. Rear axle also if you can hold it a little while

[/ QUOTE ]

yep going to scrap, this is city neighborhood and im not even supposed to be doing what i been doing for these past nine years, especially with no fencing and with everything in plain site, they are more paranoid about the tires and parts laying around thant he vehicle,s but can only have one unrunnign vehicle but must be licensed and well...... they dont run and they are not licensed and are junk bodies and need work big time, so... away they have to go i dont want court and fines again.

im gonna save anything good that i can, but wont be alot unless someone claims something from either truck, and i will store the parts and mail after thios is all doen and cleaned out of here. i just got a good start on scrapping seats and otehr parts that are big and bulky and in my way and next is yanking doors off both trucks and any interior thats any good except seats and belts and dash pads ad such, oh and getting the 82 windshield and maybe 77 slider, the two rear axles and the 4x4 entire drivetrain, 2wd 82 drivetrain is staying in truck going to shredder, is just a 305 and th350, so..

the 82 silverado stuff would fit 87 yes, old body style yep, through 91 on blazer and burbs, but last on 87 pickups, in 88 only the pickups chjanged to new body
    thanks

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    5.00 for the power steering pump + ride??

[/ QUOTE ]

which p/s pump ?

82 or 77 ? 305 or 350.. respectively*

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I sent you a pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

ojk, im gonna wait on PM check, later on i will read and reply to any that i have, gotta go put a carb back on my 81 pickup, i traded the carb i had on it for a 350 engine for the heads for another 350 engine i have here uinless i sell the bottom end, for like 50 bucks, 4 bolt 1979 truck 350, is dirty though, but will run good with the good heads.

thanks

9. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    If those doors from the '82 will work on my '75, I'll be interested in them. I know I'll have to cut them to fit, but it may be worth a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

all the doors on thge two trucks are scrap, have either holes or mirror holes ripped on them, am only unbolting them to part them out for the good regulators and door panels and etc etc etc.

red 77 gmc panels are sold/claimed, sorry, 82 silveraod has 77-79 tan base model doors on it, not red like rest of truck

thanks

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i will hold onto anything anyone wants me to save off the 4x2 or 4x4 truck, 4x4 has sway bar, and three leaf front leaf HD packs and are not frowning, are 90 or 95% straight across ! just a teeny tiny bit frowning,

rear alxe im keeping unless someone gives me 100 for it ? is 4.10 8 lug 14 FF good shape

driveshafts with for fixed yoks 203 and th350 3/4 ton
    rear oen appears to have the unusual two sizes of U joints, one end larger than other. IE: 203 end is smller and 14 bolt FF end is larger.

make offer and mail for anything, cant mail axle or tranny or case, but maybe part of case yes. and can mail shafts, yep, may part out 14 bolt FF if price is right. otehrwise its going underm y 81 c-10 so i can haul more in it.

11. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

5.00 for the power steering pump off the 350. Also do you have the silverado fender badges?? AND, the chrome trim on the tail gate. If so i'll take that too. Just price it.

12. JeremyK5

Just ignore the pm,I thought you were gonna send more to scrap then you are. I'll take the 4:10 14 bolt for $100 though. I can probably come get it on thursday.

13. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Well, save the regulators and interior panels!!! I need new panels and I want power windows! I'll PM you too. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    5.00 for the power steering pump off the 350. Also do you have the silverado fender badges?? AND, the chrome trim on the tail gate. If so i'll take that too. Just price it.

[/ QUOTE ]

scrapped the silverado bed with gate and all, and didnt remove the silverado fender emblems but i have p/s pump 80-up style.

didnt have time to save anything small or hard to remove, we tried t cut the trucks up as fast as possible its hard owrk doing that and it takes longer than you think and is a pain to load onto traIler

we are sore and beat, thats always how it goes when scrapping.

thanks

15. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Just ignore the pm,I thought you were gonna send more to scrap then you are. I'll take the 4:10 14 bolt for $100 though. I can probably come get it on thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeremy, saved drivetrain and drivelines and rear axle from the 77, we can do axle deal for 100 if you can./want
    up to you.

thanks
    R

16. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, save the regulators and interior panels!!! I need new panels and I want power windows! I'll PM you too. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

howdy, well power windows are in an 83-86 truck thats not here in town, its near ehre though about 9 miles. i dunno if he is ready or not, i havent seen him for a bit because he is driving OTR currently. truck is in his grage he picked it up as parts rig for his 82 diesel K10

thanks
    R

17. JeremyK5

I sent you another pm, either <font color="orange"> jjlaughner </font> or I will get the axle from you. Details are in the pm.

18. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

How much for the newer gauge cluster? As long as it works and comes with the circuit board. AZ 85220

Thanks,
    Chris

19. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    How much for the newer gauge cluster? As long as it works and comes with the circuit board. AZ 85220

Thanks,
    Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

the 82 one, hmm, dunno if i havent molested the newer ones yet, howcome you want a crappy 85 mph dash for ?&gt; i have a nice 100mph dash,.

if i can find an 80s one then 15 and mail probably, 20 for 100mph one.

thanks hope i helped maybe so far

R

20. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I sent you another pm, either <font color="orange"> jjlaughner </font> or I will get the axle from you. Details are in the pm.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ok, sounds good, will check PM's later however,

thanks