Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Important Sites to Bookmark to Fight Land Closure! E-mail Congress!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by zakk, Dec 13, 2001.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

This is the high traffic boards so...
    Here are links where you can get contact info for your Senator and Represenative. Bookmark these for future fights to keep our hobby legal and growing. Make sure to keep up on the land issues! Pismo Beach might be closed next year! If we don't speak for ourselves no one will!
    Senate

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Make sure to let them know how we feel (politely of course) about clousre of our trails and the overzealous, lying Sierra Club

-zakk

'77 1-Ton K5

[​IMG] CK5's MOAB 2002 OR BUST!! [​IMG]

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

You might also want to check out:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.sharetrails.org/>Blueribbon Coalition</a>
    They are up on most of road clousers/land issues. If you click on their " Action Alerts" There are letters you can E-sign and send to Government officials.

3. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have someone format an acceptable letter, so that everyone could have a template to work from. I think I have seen similar letters to our "lovely gov't officials" in other threads.

Any volunteers? [​IMG][​IMG]

<font color=red>GOT MUD???</font color=red>
    My license plate reads:<font color=blue> 8 YR SUV</font color=blue>
    Excite @Home SUCKS!
    454/TH400/NP205 - 14BFF/D60/w/ 4.10s

4. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

only 7 people have even looked at this? when the Eco-Nazi's come and close your favorite trail, don't say i didn't warn you. i believe the old saying goes
    "you don't know what you got, till its gone"

just my humble opinion.

-zakk

'77 1-Ton K5

[​IMG] CK5's MOAB 2002 OR BUST!! [​IMG]

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good link. I joined the Blue Ribbon Coalition at the suggestion of our local Oregon Bushhackers club. Attack them from every angle you can - write your congressmen/women and support the BRC.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com>www.blazzinor.rockcrawler.com</a>