Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Important to all wheelers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Djroffroad, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I have made a post in "Land Use Issues" titled "Use caution with new group ".

It is not getting the exposure it needs there, so PLEASE go read it.... You will want to know..

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I put it up in the garage as well....very important!

3. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I started contacting people that Superior Trail claims to be seeking endorsments from.

I contacted UFWDA by email. The person who responded knew nothing about them, but is looking into it.

I called Oregon Forestry Board of Directors Chairman and left a message. Waiting to hear back on that one.

Then I called the National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council and talked to a lady that sais she has had a couple of calls from them. She assures me that NOHVCC does NOT endorse the program, and told them they thought it was a bad idea. She also talked to the U.S. Forest service on this matter and they do NOT endorse this program either.

Sorry for the little panic everyone, this seems to just be someones fanticy.