Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Impromptu Prank

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Last night, after a briefing on a operation, two of my coworkers and myself head down to the local burger joint for supper. We were quickly joined by three other guys from other agencies involved on the same operation.

Fast forward, two of the other guys go to leave, we're still sitting at our table. These two guys go out to their Tahoe, one of my coworkers is looking at them then says "look, those mf'ers locked the keys inside."

So we look out and sure enough, these two cops are looking around in that all too familiar "I've locked the keys in here, this is not good" pose.

We go outside and walk up to them. Of course, cops, instead of showing sympathy to their brother officers enduring such a dilema, we go strolling up with big old grins. Apparently, these two guys, being the whizbang investigators that they are, immediately start accusing us of taking the keys and hiding them. My reply was short and sweet, "if I had taken the keys, I would have driven off in the damn thing and hid if from you guys.":D

They called the SGT on duty for them and he showed up and broke out the door opening tools and got them in and sure enough, the keys were inside the Tahoe...............................................:haha: :haha: :haha:

Too bad I wasn't anywhere near my car at the time, I could have switched over to their channel and called their dispatch, requested one of their on duty officers to respond for a motorist assist and give out that guy's call number, he'll be standing by..................................:D

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I think an egging would have been in order..............

3. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

all the radiocars arent keyed alike?

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Nope. With our fleet, some of the Crown Vic keys will open others, but not all of them. Of course we have the two Expeditions and two pickups.

The PD that these two guys work for, it was one of their two pursuit Tahoes they have for the K-9 guys. I don't know if they are keyed alike, but the other officer with the Tahoe, as far as I know was out of town with a couple of other guys from that department on a bachelor party.........................