Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"Improved Homestyle Taste"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

\"Improved Homestyle Taste\"

So I've been eating Homestyle Bakes for lunch about 2-3 times a week for the last couple months. They're quick, easy, and usually taste good... One of my favorites, Chicken with Dumplings, now has an "improved homestyle taste." If "improved homestyle taste" means "we took your favorite Homestyle Bake, took a huge dump in it, stirred it up, added a shitload of pepper, and put it in a box," then I guess they did a good job...

This is crap... I oughta write to Little Debbie or whoever the hell makes those Homestyle Bakes and tell them I want my old, unimproved homestyle flavor back. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Re: \"Improved Homestyle Taste\"

quit it, I can't type and laugh at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

.....and yet the world still turns

to quote GC

"Go home and eat some [darn] grapes!"

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I hate when people improve things. There are certain things I used to buy then they made them better so they suck now.