Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

in about 10 minutes on MTV's Pimp My Ride.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Jun 6, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

in about 10 minutes on MTV\'s Pimp My Ride.....

I dont know what it is but it looks like a truck and I seen them trimming DIAMOND PLATE! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. jjlaughner

Re: in about 10 minutes on MTV\'s Pimp My Ride.....

I just seen the other post....

DIAMOND PLATE /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. jjlaughner

Diamond plate vinyl on the seats /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my thread was first damnit. yeah and the security of doors.... though they are puting on a softtop.... yeah real secure.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Give me a review of what they did. I don't have MTV so I can't see it /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

72 Land Cruiser

They put doors on it, put on a new bumper and badazz brush guard, winch, snorkel, painted it bright yellow, added vinyl seats, a phat stereo system and 15" tv, bamboo floors in the back, a fountain, a nice spare tire carrier, 18" chrome rims with 35" BFG mud terrains...

Very nice /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

She got the truck from her ex boyfriend for $200 after she moved to L.A. to be with him and he broke up with her... Frickin jackass... funny thing is he probably watches that show and is kicking himself for selling it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd be kicking myself for dumping her. Cute little Yoga instructor for god sakes. She probably got to spiritual for him. I liked it a lot better before. And I say the lift is too little for a mall even. That thing was body leaning good, nice soft suspension.