Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

in AZ NEED HELP- lockrite gone bad

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TPI86, Apr 10, 2001.

1. TPI86

TPI86 1/2 ton status

Looking for someone in Arizona that would be willing to help get me a replacement locker from Powertrax. Power Trax only offered a 2 yr warranty on the locker and sure enough this thing has gone bad. Broken pins and flatened notches. I would like to find someone with a receipt and warranty. Please let me know if you can help. Or any donations for the factory spider gears and misc. parts for 1986 10 bolt diff.
    Thanks

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by TPI86 on 04/10/01 07:39 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

I will have some spider gears available in a little while. Let me know if you need anything else.

GOT ROCKS?

3. 80blazer

80blazer Registered Member

Sorry I can not help and I also can not believe you killed a lockrite,how did it break? Jeff 80Blazer

Its time to lock them in!

4. TPI86

TPI86 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the offer, keep in touch I may need them. Still trying to find a set of cheap lockrites.
    Eric

5. TPI86

TPI86 1/2 ton status

Dont know, just normal wear and tear I guess. Maybe the TPI 350 helped, it sure has allot of torque.
    Eric

6. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

I met the vice president of sales and I think it was operations for lockright. I will see if I can find there business cards and you can give them a call to see if they will extend the warranty you.

GOT ROCKS?