Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In case you didn't know.............TPI K5 for sale/trade for Burb

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Oct 3, 2002.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

In case you didn\'t know.............TPI K5 for sale/trade for Burb

Want/need the size of the Burb...........it's listed here ----------> TPI406 K5 for sale or trade

Might end up keeping it, might part it out and put the good stuff on a Burb, but would prefer to sell it, get a killer Burb and build it.

Price is $8K firm. No hurry and I don't have to sell. Still love the truck but want a Burb by next spring for camping/soccer DAD duties............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Re: In case you didn\'t know.............TPI K5 for sale/trade for Burb

You should build a removeable top or maybe full convertable out of the burb

I wanted to do that with my old burb but found it was too rusty to be worth fixing (Minnesota truck). When I cut the roof off the sides fell off of the truck /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

Re: In case you didn\'t know.............TPI K5 for sale/trade for Burb

what kind of burb are ya lookin for, i have seen a lot of them for sale all price ranges all years, 1/2 and 3/4, you might have better luck with rust issues if you get one from the east side of the mountains than in the rainy side, hermiston or just north in washington, tri-cities /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif