Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In case you missed the video...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by B_to_C, Nov 24, 2003.

1. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

in case anyone missed the video that depicted the horrible horrible situation that occours when your body mounts no longer exist... here are some pics from my latest outing...i won't be going out again until i get the mounts fixed - which is annoying because i would love to do some winter wheeling here in Colorado right about now.

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

...IF you look closely in the first pic you can see a perfectly straight passenger rocker panel... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Where do i get those rocker slides from again??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I know the feeling bud... my body mounts have been MIA since I bought my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I know the feeling bud... my body mounts have been MIA since I bought my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The ones on my tow rig are so bad it popped into neutral one day while I was driving down a pothole covered road in Chicago. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif