Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

in case you need more junk.Tilt column, 208 Prefer AZ only With pics!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by juanblzer, Aug 24, 2004.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

If you want any of this stuff, make an offer. I likely won't turn it down. At the end of this week I will take it to a dumpster and chuck it to hell. Do this junk a favor and give it a home. This is all stuff that has been stored at my soon to be ex-wife's house. SHe wants it gone, and my roomates don't want it at the house.

1985, k5 silverado Steering column great shape with hardened ignition cover to prevent theft, turn signal has cruise option (I will have to find key)
    $50
    [​IMG]

4inch blocks and ubolts $10 Np208 t-case mount $5
    [​IMG]
    unknown t-case adaptor and skidplate/crossmember $20
    [​IMG]

highly modified CUCV bumper with pintle hitch (very stout, super strong, bolts onto your blazer frame) $40
    [​IMG]

1989 GMC pickup tailgate (small dents) decent shape no rust $30
    [​IMG]

mid 70s chevy pickup tailgate, coated with Herculiner, tough and works well, a couple of holes from an SKS and some light buckshot dings! $20
    [​IMG]

1989 GMC pickup 4wd, steering box (inside frame mount) good for core $20
    [​IMG]

1985 K5 blazer NP208 T-case, complete minus some bolts on the tail cone, was going to dig into it but bought another one cheap, ran when pulled
    [​IMG]

1972 Blazer rims (two of them) $30
    [​IMG]

original front and rear bumper off of a 1970 fleetside c-10 twowheel drive pickup
    light damage on the front, surface rust on the rear (the rear is a step bumper without chrome and it is straight) $30 bucks for both
    [​IMG]

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    unknown t-case adaptor and skidplate/crossmember $20
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Juan..... This adapter is a T350/208 adapter. Just to clear up the confusion.... I've heard you can waller out 2 holes and bolt an Atlas up w/ it..../forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    1989 GMC pickup 4wd, steering box (inside frame mount) good for core $20
    [​IMG]

1985 K5 blazer NP208 T-case, complete minus some bolts on the tail cone, was going to dig into it but bought another one cheap, ran when pulled
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make me a deal on these 2 items.... How much the dinero... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Marv

3. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status