Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In Memory and Thanks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, May 26, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I love America

America is what it is today, because of the men we honor on this day of remberance. I watched the President lay a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier, A great sacrafice but one not in vain. I only wish my life can contribute a fraction of what our fallen country men have. I feel a bit of guilt with my pride, as many of my peers and freinds where called to duty. I tried, even in the light of my impressive shape, natural health issues prevented my acceptance into the airforce acadamy. I wonder. Above my thankfulness, is my pride. I am proud of our service men. That so many men can be real heros astounds me. Beyond our technology and money, our men are simply better worriors than any army before has seen. It is the spirit and charactor of our people that makes this country the best in the world. Thanks to everyone that have given the ultimate sacrifice. Thanks to everyone that was willing to risk their life. Thanks to the families that supported our troups. Thanks to everyone that knows America is the best damn country in the world, as it is our colective spirt that drive this great nation.

2. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

I will reply for the many that can't. Thank you. Thank you for your support, your thoughts, and your honor. We all appreciate people like you more than you know. Thanks.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Well said !

Allthough, I must add.
    The soldiers of the past, were more curageouse - than I could even possibly imagine.

An Outstanding Day to Commemorate Outstanding Individuals !

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Very well said /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif