Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In Oregon . New GM long tie rod for d44/gm 10 bolt

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Aug 13, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Hey guy's :D . I've got a brand new factory GM long tie rod for the 73 and up dana 44 and gm corprate 10 bolt front axle . This has the steering shock mount cast into the tie rod near the tie rod end , not in the middle . This cost me $86.00 from GM about 2 + years ago . I bought this for my old 77 d44 front axle and then I got the dana 60 front axle . I sold the d44 and I have this left over . I know someone on here locally need's this :laugh: . This is a cheap price at $30 cash and no shipping . thank's for looking . I'm in the Milwaukie/oakgrove area .

[​IMG]

2. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

hey dude. don't really need your tie-rod, sorry, but... you never answer your phone or your PM's or your e-mails!!! :) been trying to get ahold of you for weeks. :) i need to get that tranny cooler back to you, but can't remember all the roads to get to your place. give me a ring at 503 734 9571

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I was out of town for 2 weeks and a few days for my anniversary and my b-day . No cells phone or computers where I was at ( in the middle of the woods) :bow: . Give the cooler to someone who needs it . I don't need it and don't have any use for it . I bet someone on here would like a free brand new tranny cooler :wink1: .