Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In regards to 3" all around

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bambamtama, Nov 18, 2003.

1. bambamtama

bambamtama Registered Member

In regards to 3\" all around

Thanks for everyone's input and suggestions. I appreciate all your concerns and info. I didn't mean to have anyone to get upset by it, I'm just new at this sport and would really like to start, but on the right track. I think this site is great, there's alot of HARD core 4 wheel people here on this site. I didn't mean to step on any toes.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: In regards to 3\" all around

You shouldn't have to apologize for anything since you were only asking for info and experience. It's others that automatically jump others for asking simple questions that should be "spanken." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Don't worry about that thread. Just keep asking and feel free to ask anything. Its the only way to learn. Those who play their cards close to their vest are the ones who normally bash and will not tell the secrets. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

BTW, Mr. Terry, please fill out your profile as it will help others to fully understand what you have for a rig to start with. Fill out everything you can, location too. It makes it much easier for everyone to help out when they know more vital info about you. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Yeah no need to apologize. Funny thing is, if you were around the site 2 or 3 years ago, alot of these guys were just starting out and asking the same questions as the 'newbies' do now. Except for some reason, I see alot of these same guys that were newbies back then flaming the newbies now. Strange how some people feel they are superior and flame people for basic questions, But back when they were asking the basic questions it was okay. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

My opinon, you came to the right place to start off on the right track. Ask any questions you want. That is the way you learn the RIGHT way. Dont pay attention to the ones that flame you for asking questions. There is only one way to learn if you dont know. You ask.
    You will learn alot here and all in all it is a great bunch of people that are willing to help you any way they can. Stick around and you are sure to learn whats right and whats not. You will also save a TON of $$$ because you will be able to fix and install things yourself rather than paying someone to do it. Usually there is someone in your area as well that is willing to lend a helping hand if you are not totally comfortable doing something on your truck yourself.
    The $25 membership is also VERY worth the cost. You will save that much 100 times over. Also allows you to post and use the other forums and get some great discounts on alot of products.

Welcome to the site and have fun. Thats what its all about (at least it should be /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

definetally came to the right place to learn, nice friendly place, get flames once in a while but we don't look kindly upon that here.