Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In search of a military pickup.

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by mtrdrms, Feb 2, 2006.

1. mtrdrms

mtrdrms 1/2 ton status

Hey fellow New Englanders. I am searching for a complete running M1009 Military spec pickup. I know there are a few for sale in the classifieds but they are too dam far away. If anyone has one to sell or knows of someone who does, give me shout. Thanks

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

the m1009 is a blazer aint it, and the 1008 is a pickup? as far as i remembewr thats how it is. id check ebay often. they tend to have some from time to time.

3. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

Check www.govliquidation.com to see if any military bases near you have any surlpus. Sometimes thre truck are in good running condition, other times they are not, but they can all be had for very cheap. Most of the auctions I watched topped off in the mid-hundreds for running rigs.

4. NYDIESELDAVE

NYDIESELDAVE 1/2 ton status

Call Colemans Surplus in PA. Speak with Tom. The have M1008, M1009, M1010, M1028, and a ton of other mil spec stuff. I got my frame and tub from them. They also have a website I think.