Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

In Which An Ethical Question Is Solved By A Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

So I'm outside and dancing about, nice and green, looks like a storm. I see a mouse caught in a glue trap. I says to myself, I says "RJ, that mouse is cold, let it go" so I try, but alas it is stuck hard.

It's a pitiful little thing, and it's not coming off the trap..... oh I suppose it will have to die then.......

It made me sad but I did have a mental discussion with any listening mouse dieties/gods and a verbal one with thier chairpersons, in which i said they could live in the barns happy as can be, but not in my damn house

Well anyway I have a cold suffering mousipoo on a glue pad waiting to die.... I should have gotten him some.... nah nevermind

Anyway, I don't wanna sqooshe him because that's a bit too viceral, and I don't want to play the ever so vicious zip lock bag and a shovel splatterpainting game that i did long ago with an unfortunate poisoned mouserkins

That reminds me, once I caught a mole in a spring trap that I had in front of a mouse hole, that bastard!

Anyway so in the end, I got out my oh so shiners recently cleaned 870....

That reminds me, I cleaned my main guns today, it's fun isn't it? I had the 1911 all apart and I felt pride!

I can't wait for thursday at work, tacos

Anyway so I pop a cheap upland lead load in I got for $15 per 100 at Wal - (downfall of american culture) - mart (along with a two 88 cent beer stiens, boss eh?(hey 1950's Maine slang!)) and go outside into the backyard... side yard actually...... I have three yards

Anyway..... I say anyway a lot in conversations

Anyway I thow him on the ground and KABLLOIE !

No more mouse, I mean, the whole load at three feet and JUST the corner of the trap where he was was gone, the damn wad probably hit him

Anyway

To the Mice, may they live long and prosperously, somewhere that's not near any of our houses, especialy mine, or they will be trapped humanely and desintigrated shortly thereafter

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You really should get out more and socialize with more humans. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You shot it /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

What does ethical mean?

Is a glue trap a mouse trap with glue instead of cheese? Why not just pour hot water to kill the glue... then chase the critter away?

4. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

Mickey and Minney are vey dissapointed!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Now I can sleep better...

Edit: Personally, I would've gotten one of my friends to swing the trap around his head until I yelled "PULL!"....but it's sounds as if your friends are few and far between... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Mickey and Minney are vey dissapointed!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Ethical = Justified as "right" or "proper" by one's values and morals, it can be judged by broader groups but that's where the politics start

Yeah I shot it I When there bones break it gives me the Jibblies man, the Jibblies

It's a big dish of glue they run across and get trapped on, seem to catch a lot of bugs on them too

Yeah, poor hot water on the mouse, THAT will make it happy

Plus it would get chased right back inot my house and start pooping in the potato box.... wait that was the pancake batter box

I'mma go have some Weaties here soon, I'm having childhood flashbacks to weatis and sugar, so much sugar the milk is paste.......

Man no wonder I'm all fatty.......

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Water is better than death. You should have just pulled it off and took it out to the forest /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You heard the bones break? That's gross /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

you're not the only one to do this, my niece's husband throws them into the air and shoots them like skeets. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

[ QUOTE ]
    ....but it's sounds as if your friends are few and far between...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, not around here anyway, I'm 4.3 miles from the town and I've only got one real friend and a few aquaintances

It pays to be my friend though, just gave my friend my guitar for his graduation

Now I need to pawn off all the dark beer I have based on all your guy's recommendations

ACK ACK GUINESS TASTES LIKE MASKING TAPE

Ahhh it's okay......

Masking tape is bad to chew on, but try electrical tape, it's like the everlasting gum ball! YUM YUM CHEWWERS!

11. Resurrection_Joe

Water hot enough to get the glue off twould kill the mouse

Forest? FOREST!? Study South Dakota, not the Black Hills, the central part

I can see for millllleeeees and millllllles and milllllllllllesss

I have heard bone break, it's like when you mush a spider and the thing pops, ughhhhh jibblies

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Do you really chew on tape? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Resurrection_Joe

Yeah I carry electrical tape at all times, it's really very handy

One day I was playing with it when I was in school back in the day (the whole damn school was covered in it, by my hand) and had a ball of it I was throwing back and forth with Texas and someone yelled at me and said "Give it here" (the teacher I think) so I popped it in my mouth, no way they're getting MY property

Anyway it tastes good, like new car smell candy, and the juice is tasters, but it makes your jaw hurt

Go ahead and try it!

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Oh. Do you have trees there? I have never been there. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I hate when I squish bugs... they always seem to fly apart /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You sound like you have a interesting life. I wish I could carry electrical tape with me (when working) all the time, but I always lose it because it's small and black /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

16. Resurrection_Joe

No trees

[​IMG]

See? No trees!

Get me a pic of yourself so I can draw funny pictures of you!

17. Resurrection_Joe

Keep it in your back pocket!

I have a mostly boring life, all the interesting stuff is in my head, but I'm happy

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you're not the only one to do this, my niece's husband throws them into the air and shoots them like skeets. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he load them up in a thrower or does he just fling 'em up with his hand?

19. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I'm not giving you a pic to let you draw funny things.

Wow no trees. How is the air down there then?
    Nice truck /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    I'll have to buy a roll and stuff it in my pocket /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Use this one, it's just some jackass I found on the side of the road... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]