Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Incense

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 15, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Its in my lease that I'm not allowed to burn anything, but incense kind of smolders........ Eh whatever my roommate smokes in his room. Dragons Blood is burning now. My room smells good :D I'll sleep well tonight.

2. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

I use to work with a guy whose apartment caught on fire because of incense, but he was a dumb mo fo. I say go for it. Try to find the ones that are non-petroleum based though so you're not breathing in that black soot.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

WTF Your not one of the peace loving incense burning hippys are Ya. Now that I think of it anyone who owns property in the Mattole Valley has got to be a hippy :D :D :D

4. spearchucker

:haha::haha::haha:
    I have my hippy moments.

Actually, I just got a letter yesterday from a realtor letting me know that there's an 80 acre parcel for sale next to my land that I'd love to get so nobody can build on it and ruin my view. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see how much it's going for.

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

80 acres in any part of Cali? 5 billion

6. spearchucker

So I'm worth 10 billion?:eek1:
    Look out Mr. Gates, a peace loving incense burning hippy is catchin up to ya.:pimp:

7. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I work on rennovating apartment suites (yeah, I'm the guy that winds up cleaning up the huge mess people leave in the suite as a form of revenge intended for the landlord, muchly appreciated...) and lemme tell ya, incense has gotta be the worst thing that anyone does in their suite less smoking. It may smell good to you, but dang that stuff stinks to most others. And trust me, it sucks to have to replace carpets becuase you cannot get the smell very easily...

However, smoking is way worse! That tar totally coats the walls, carpets, floors and all the appliances. It never ceases to amaze me just how nasty suites can get when the person has been in there for 5 or 6 years, and smoked the whole time... The only way to clean that mess is either to spend weeks scrubbing walls, or coat it with a special oil based paint.

Anyways, enough ranting on my part, I shall go back to watching TV :p:

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What does the dragons blood smell like?