Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

INDY - 4 Wheel Fall Jamboree CK5 Meet

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by gzzgfw, Sep 13, 2005.

1. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Hey all, I am curious who is going to INDY fall jamboree on Sept. 24th. The 4 Wheel Parts Store is having a post jamboree sale party at the store Sat. night. Last year was pretty happening, though I didn't stay long.

How about meeting up there for a couple hours to meet up and catch up on others projects and rigs.

I haven't been out wheelin' since 4th of July (gas prices). Other than a cruise in at our church. I'd like to catch up with some of you guys out there. I am hoping 2006 will be a bigger year for Hoosier K5 and more time behind the wheel.

Comments? - suggestions?

2. DaPlumber

DaPlumber 1/2 ton status

Counting the days!!!!

Im plain on going, I have always gone to Lima Oh. But looking forward to making the trip this year.. Just though I might see who was going and where they are staying!! Trying to get as much done to the Suburban and counting the days. Should have the 60 and the 14FF and ARB's with 5.13's In, maybe I can get the new motor and trains In and the slip yoke eliminator and new drive shafts, 3in body lift, 8" springs... How many day left??? LOLOLO!!!! I will have to try to make It a Dually by next year!!! :doah: :doah:

3. CrewCab59

CrewCab59 1/2 ton status

Indy Jam

I will be there as always ,and parts to sell.Keep a look out for a Black CrewCab with a Cummins.

Later
    CrewCab59

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I'll be around somewhere

5. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

I am going to help setup the IFWDA tent thursday after work. I hope to hang out Sat. night at the 4 wheel parts festiveities and I will try to get to the Jamboree Sun after church.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'll be there.

7. DaPlumber

DaPlumber 1/2 ton status

Sunday, there was like no one there :D Rain rain go away :mad: It rained at lima this year too!!!! Is It May yet :crazy: :crazy:

8. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

How was the show? Did it rain all weekend?

9. CrewCab59

CrewCab59 1/2 ton status

Indy Jam

Well the jam wasn't Jamed pack like it used to be ,I guess weather,gas prices.I guess there will be next year.

Thanks
    CrewCab59

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I called you Saturday 5ish maybe to see if you where going down there but I never got a call back. I went to James Dean Friday night and it sprinkled a little, I didn't make it out to the Jam or 4WParts saturday, then I had to work sunday so I missed it all this year... :rolleyes: Oh well there's always next year, last year wasn't all that impresive and the World of Wheel shows are getting about as bad. Not the caliber of cars that use to be at the world of wheels.

Was the Jamboree this year more street trucks or show trucks? How was the mid-feild area with the rock crawl and mud drags did anyone catch that stuff?

11. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

I was about the same way. Too busy, I am building a Garage onto our house and converting our existing garage to living space. I was roofing until 7 Sat. And Sunday it rained all damn day so me and the girls just watched football.

From the sound of it. The theme of the Jambo was how tall can I make my crewcab desiel and how tall are my chrome exhaust stacks coming out of my bed!

4WP was a pretty nice party form the sounds of it. Here are some pictures.
    http://www.4x4review.com/events/4WPMidMad-05/default.asp

12. DaPlumber

DaPlumber 1/2 ton status

Did you see me :confused: :confused:

3.jpg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005