Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Indy 4 Wheel Jamboree Pics !

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Oct 2, 2000.

Here are some pics from the 19th Annual 4 Wheel Jamboree Nationals in INDY on Saturday!! Enjoy !! The second K-5 is an 86 with 35's and very custom tweed interior, the paint has the lightening on top of purple paint. He may trade me for the Burb if all goes well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

1. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Those are some bad k5s! Any more pics or is that it? If so post em man. Good luck on the trade. The burban is bad but that k5 is not too shabby. You will have to change your username though. That sucks.

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

That's not lightening BigBurb, those are just a bunch of big scratches. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5,000 Pounds of American Rolling Steel

3. Indy Jamboree

I will always be BigBurb no matter what I own, and yes I have about 40 or so pics from the Indy show. There were a few more Blazers but i was too busy oooohing and awwwwwing to take the pictures.

4. Scratches or Lightening

If I trade him for that K-5 it may end up being scratches!! Especially after I take her out in the bush a time or two. The 86 K-5 has a really sweet paint job, but is a functional truck. 10 bolts with lockers front and rear, 350 crate motor,4bbl., 700R4, NP208. It has both a Skyler soft top and a hard top. Custom cover, 2 sets of wheels, and a $3000.00 audio system too. Actually I would rather trade for a stock 89-91 K-5 Blazer, but haven't had the offer yet !!