Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

info on custom springs -OFD

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 6335, Aug 17, 2003.

1. 6335

6335 Registered Member

Will OFD build a 8" front spring for a 69 Blazer that will be softer than a superlift spring? If so how much? Need lift asap!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We can look at it a little, one problem with going very soft with the spring is the height, it'll create a lot of body roll. 8" is a little more than we typically deal with, most of them are 4 to 6" of lift but we can give it some thought.

3. 6335

6335 Registered Member

Not to push you , I know your very busy but could you get me some info if you are interested in doing something.I am very interested if you could come up with something.I am looking to have all of my lift together soon. I just picked up my 39.5 boggers today so I am very anxious to get it up in the air /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

You should just call Stephen.....

(970) 945-7777

He is in DEMAND, so it's hard for him to answer every question here as fast as you might want. I'm sure you can get a more complete answer by just calling and having him explain what's possible and what the limitations are....