Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. texast100

texast100 Newbie

I am new to the board and despite 45 years of hot rodding have never had anything to do with a Blazer. Because of Multiple Sclerosis I am having to change from major building jobs to something a little less demanding. I will be doing it from a wheelchair. I recently bought an 82 and a 79, 2 wheel drive. I need to know if the windshields from the same generation pickups interchange with the Blazer? The term K5 does that include 2 wheel drives also or is it just for the 4x4?
    Thanks Ted

ILLNESS FORCES SALE OF THESE PROJECT VEHICLES. THEY MUST BE SOLD, SO MAKE ME AN OFFER. E-PICTURES AVAILABLE FOR SOME OF THEM. CONTACT ME AT texast100@erasems.com OR 409-883-2282

1938 CADILLAC LASALLE DUAL SIDEMOUNT COUPE. THE CAR IS DISASSEMBLED, SANDBLASTED AND IN PRIMER. IT NOW HAS A LATE MODEL CADILLAC ENGINE (472 CI) AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. IT IS 1 OF 6 KNOWN TO EXIST $5895.00 FIRM

1975 V8 VEGA WAGON 400CI / TURBO 400 NEW RED PAINT NEEDS MINOR DETAIL TO FINISH $3500.00 OBO

1965 FORD ECONOLINE PICKUP 302 CI AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NEEDS MINOR DETAILS TO COMPLETE $3500. OBO

1983 S10 PICKUP REAR ENGINE 455 CI AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MOST FABRICATION COMPLETED $1975.

1965 EL CAMINO IN PRIMER RUST REPAIR NEEDED SOME BODY WORK DONE 350 CI AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION $2500.

1981 PONTIAC,TURBO FORMULA BIRD WAS RUNNING WITH TURBO WHEN PARKED,SOME RUST ON DECK LID, VERY RESTORABLE. $1500.00

1956 CHREVROLET 4 DOOR SEDAN. EXCELLENT PARTS CAR OR CAN BE RESTORED, RARE 265 CI POWER PACK ENGINE POWERGLIDE $980. NO TITLE

1969 COMPLETE 327/210 hp CAMARO ENGINE AND 3 SPD TRANSMISSION FOR 69 TO BE REBUILT $480.00

1961 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 4 DOOR HARDTOP $400 OBO NO TITLE

2. Captkaos

Captkaos 1/2 ton status

Windshields should swap, but if it is that old, a new one would be better/clearer. Later years has the antenna in the windshield. The cab didn't change except for small differences.

K5 includes ALL Blazer/Jimmys

Chris Lucas
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.captkaoscustoms.com>http://www.captkaoscustoms.com</a>

3. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your health problems man. Like the captain said....all windshields should fit whether from a PU, Suburban or Blazer. My '74 2WD has the antenna in the glass. I know "K" indicates 4WD in the PU line and "C" indicates 2WD. I've never seen a C5 sticker/tag on a Blazer....not sure they made enuff of 'em to have their own designation. Those are some very interesting projects ya got....any pics of the Vega? If so email me or point me in their direction please. Where in Texas are you? I'm up north of Dallas. If you plan on hangin' around on the forum for awhile fill out your profile....it really helps us answer questions etc. Then you don't have everyone saying "where in Texas are you" all the time. [​IMG] parkerma@earthlink.net

Michael[​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm>www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm</a>