Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Informed of a first gen blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Apr 2, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

So I go ripping out into the back woods after work yesterday in search of a first gen blazer supposedly for sale. I get out where I think it is, don't see it. Keep going to find a spot to whip around and spot it. No for sale sign I can see but its parked like its for sale. I am going to fast so I turn around in a parking lot. Now my buddy tells me he couldn't see much wrong with it, and from the side I first saw he was very right. Then I come back the other way, if that driver seat can support a person I'd be very surprised. Driver side rocker, and entire rear fender are just about gone, just shreds of rusted metal left. I hate being faked out /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

welcome to the rust belt, lucky to even find or see such an old vehicle left around up here/.

good luck

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I was excied to hear of one in "good" condition. Then when I saw it it was more like what I expected. Too bad. My new K5 is nice as far as rust goes.