Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Inner fender peice that covers gas filler pipe???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 86blazerk5, Jun 10, 2002.

1. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Ok, well, where can I buy a reproduction of this. I am redoing my interior and pulled out the side panels in the rear. The metal peice that screws to the inner fender and the floor that covers the gas filler tub and sticks out in the inside of the truck a behind where the spare tire sits in the back was totaly rusted. I couldnt even get it out in one peice. It fell apart in my hads. The good news is that the inner fender is rust free, and the floor isnt in too bad of shape. So, I just need to find a new one. I looked in LMC and paddock... I am going to call the dealer tommorow unless anyone has any better ideas of where I can find one. I could look in a junk yard but they are probably all rusted in this area. If anyone one has a realitivley rust free truck that they are parting out and could sell it to me, that would be great too. Thanks,
    Ike

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

GM still has it. I got one a few weeks ago. It was pretty cheap too. I got it thru my dads shop where I work and it only cost me like 12 bucks and change. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Yup, 12 bucks from the dealership. </font color>

4. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif thanks guys, thats really great to know, I'll be in touch with my dealer either tomorrow or wenesday then and get me one ordered. I am verry glad to know they still make it. Thanks again.
    Ike