Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

INRODUCTION BY THE WAY

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by slodawg, May 13, 2000.

1. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

SINCE I HAVNT FORMALLY INTRODUCED MYSELF HERE GOES. MY NAMES MARK I LIVE IN L.A. (LOWER ARKANSAS) IVE GOT A 78 K5(ATTACHED PIC) 350/T350/NP203 6IN. SKYJACKER, WARN WINCH (AND ENOUGH TOOLS TO REBUILD A SMALL AIRCRAFT IN THE BACK) ALSO HAVE A 75 K5 ITS FAIRLY STOCK AND A 86 K5 (MOSTLY FOR PARTS)MY FIRST TRUCK WAS A 81 BLAZER AND BEEN HOOKED EVER SINCE. IM GLAD TO SEE THAT MY WIFE WASNT RIGHT ABOUT ME BEING THE ONLY ONE WITH BLAZERATITUS (the sense of nothing matters if it dont got K5 on it)WELL SHORT AND SWEET,,,, LATER
    SLODAWG....AINT NO FEELIN LIKE K5 MOBILIN

2. ED70K5

ED70K5 1/2 ton status

How do you like your Skyjacker kit? I just ordered a 6 in. Skyjacker system. By the way, what type of tires are those??

3. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

My skyjacker kit is great. I only live about an hour and 20 minutes from their headquaters in W. Monroe,LA. The guys are easy to deal with and have helped me out every time I needed them. The tires are Trans Trac All Terrian size 39.5 but they measure like 40's. I got them dirt cheap so I buoght them. They are sorta like the old style gumbo buckshots. They are kinda soft and not that great on the highway. Ive had them for almost a year (maybe 9 or 10 months) From what i hear they dont make them anymore which is alright with me cause I'm going back to tsx Super Swampers.

4. 72junker

72junker Registered Member

like the truck, would show you mine, but if you've been to a junkyzrd lately, you've seen it.

5. BillR

BillR 1/2 ton status

Welcome, slodawg. You'll find a ton of good information and great folks here. I know I have!
    BTW, nice truck!

Blazin' in Flagstaff