Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

insane how to:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87BrnRsd, Jan 16, 2006.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

How do I download tracks and cars and get them into my insane game? I have no clue but would like the courses slickrock and moab, and some nice vehicles but dont know hot to get them into my game after downloading. thanks for the help.
    -Harrison

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

after unzipping them, move the .idf file to the respective folder (ie vehicles or maps, depending on what file it is)
    insane folder>data>maps or vehicles

don't unzip them to that folder, you usually get more stuff and it may screw with the game, you just want the .idf file in there.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

When you extract them with winRAR you need to tell it where to extract to. Documents (in my case), then download, then insane (3X) then Data, and at the bottom of data is a file called vehicles. click that and extract.

Just keep opening branches until you see 'vehicles'.

For maps and other cars use the cheat code when you start the game. At the first screen before you do anything else type "ineedmorecars" (i know there is no box to type in...) hit enter. Now hit esc to get you back to the first screen...and type "ineedmoremaps". hit enter and you'll have all the maps and cars.

HTH

Rene

4. dheavychevy38

dheavychevy38 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i guess i am dumb cause i can't get the codes to work Or the maps i download they won't work either The trucks will what gives.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006