Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Insane Race game ????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Finally got it to work on my machine...thanks to shaggy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now, my buddy across the way is having troubles. He is running WinXP and can install the game just fine, but when he goes to race, his screen is all fogged out and all the cars are a blueish color. It does this no matter what map or vehicle he chooses. Any ideas anyone?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> That's a weird one... I'd start by having him update his video drivers, if that doesn't work then the same thing that you did might help. </font>

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

my direct x update was an easy one....his would baffle me since he is running version 9.0b /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

so, ready to get yer ass whooped? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I have the cheats, come see, pm me on msn when ya wanna play jeff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'll play, just tell me when... I can host if need be. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'll probably be free to play tomorrow night. I can host. I have great upload speed on the T3 on campus. A cable modem is good too, but if everyone else's cable company is like mine at home, they put a 15k upload cap on your ass. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

We had to install a better video card for the same reason. I think the one that came with this computer was a 4mb. We have a 32 now and it's much better.

8. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I disconnected the router and am running right from the modem. I finally got past the connecting part. Now I get a popup window that says "error loading vehicle" and it stops there. I looked in the vehicle folderand didn't see anything funny. Are there some vehicles that cause problems that I should delete???
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif