Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Insane racing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 10, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Okay, I keep seeing it... sounds cool, but I am lost. How do I play, how does it work? Where do I find it? Thanks!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ok I can take a hint, nobody wants to let me in on it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sorry steph i didn't see this post /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif you either need to a buy the game or get it free from one of us kazza or from someones server then download the cars we all have so we can all play and then join in on one of the games /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Sorry Steph, there's just been like 1000 posts about it in the past week with TONS of people asking what it is, where to get it, how to use it and just about every other question about it. I was a little burned out by it so I was putting off answering this post, then forgot about it entirely. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I hate to say "do a search", but do a search. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif There's at least 3 threads in here in the past couple of weeks that have alot of info and one HUGE one in the garage that has a TON of info.

The game can apparantly be bought online for like $7 right now, just search google for "buy 1nsane" (yes, that's a number one, not an I).</font>