Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

INSTALLATION HELP?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by CHEVY 4WD, Dec 25, 2002.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

ok im going from a pioneior tape player to a JVC CD player ive never installed any of this kind of stuff(in a car or truck) and Im wondering what the heck im I sposta do I got the tape deck out but the plug/wiring harness is still hanging out am I sposta cut these wores and spice them into the new wireing harness znc ghd CD player has spots to plug in the speakers like a home stearo and the old one dident have any thing like tha just the one plug and the plug for the antena that I gotta but a new one for. But any help will be greatly appricated /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I think those speaker ports might be for a amp/system which I dont have BTW its a 84 k10

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

DON'T BUTCHER THE WIRES !!!!!!!! You can get a adapter harnes that plugs into the factory wireing harness. You may need to call your local stereo shop to get one, but it's so much better then cutting into wires !!!!!!!!!