Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Insult to injury...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 9, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I think I screwed myself on this whole situation. When I was very upset shortly after Ruby died, I posted here and on the Hedgehog Forum, I also called my vet(while she was still alive). Anyway, long story short, if I go to get another Hedgie, they will likely either see my post on the hedgehog forum, or maybe my vet will tell them what happened and they will deny me adoption of one :( I'm not really ready to move on(probably won't be for a while) but some have encouraged me to think about adopting another hedgie. I don't know, learning from mistakes like this is the most horrible way to learn... Do I even deserve another chance?(don't answer that either way you want to go with it, just asking myself)

I was always so careful to treat her as best as I could, I just can't believe my lapse...

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

If you are worried about them thinking you were bad to her. refer them to here, you have posted up many things that have been so nice about her and there is no way they could believe that you would try and kill one on purpose.